Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete ABB job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
ABB is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipments, and automation technology areas. It is ranked 286th in The World’s Most Admired companies in the Fortune 500 global list of 2016. ABB has been a global Fortune 500 company for 23 years.
Apply Online ABB Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about ABB hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
HBU NEU Marketing and Sales Manager
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
Reporting – to the Hub NEU Manager, and functionally to the Head of Global Sales and Business development for Global Product System Integration and Global Product Substation Service. The role is part of the HBU NEU senior management team.
Apprentice Buyer Planner
Through an analytical and logical use of traditional MRP and Lean supply chain management methodologies manage and optimise the incoming material supply chain ensuring adequate and timely supplies to fully support production and new product requirements at highest possible service, minimum inventory and minimum cost.
• Analyze and review raw material and finished goods stock levels and co-ordinate supply of materials within defined inventory levels within the area of responsibility
• Liaise with Customer Service, Manufacturing and other ABB facilities on issues concerning supply of materials or critical stock levels in order to provide excellent levels of customer service
• Responsible for logistics planning functions regarding supply of materials to and from overseas suppliers and ABB facilities in the area of product line responsibility
• Co-ordinate with Purchasing regarding supplier development and the management of inventory purchases to satisfy customer demand
• Manage JIT/consignment stock agreements with supplier bases
• Manage and resolve problems and discrepancies relating to material control issues
• Responsible for independent decision making regarding materials control functions up to defined limits
• Responsible for providing high levels of customer service
• Work in conjunction with other ABB personnel and facilities in the procurement of materials or service provision
ABB Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for ABB from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for ABB jobs;