Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Abcam job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Ever since 1998, when our founder Jonathan Milner started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. Today, we have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we grow, we stay ambitious, driven by our customers and their research needs. It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join abcam, you’ll join a global business with the ambition and the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences.
Apply Online Abcam Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Abcam hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Director of Strategy
The Director of Strategy for Immuno-oncology at Abcam is a high profile, leadership role that is responsible for driving Abcam’s short and long range commercial and marketing strategies for its portfolio of both inhouse developed and externally sourced immuno-oncology product ranges.
Line managing an initial team of 2, the role is responsible for driving understanding of the strengths and opportunities within the existing immuno-oncology portfolio, understanding the market both now and its future direction along with the needs of Abcam’s consumers, as well as understanding and fully utilising inhouse product development capabilities, collaborating with the R&D team to identify opportunities to expand on these capabilities, and with the Commercial and Business Development teams to develop broad consumer partnerships.
Are you an experienced Category Director looking to drive the strategic direction of a portfolio to achieve business growth, whilst simultaneously leading a great team? This is a unique opportunity to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and contribute by driving the company’s OEM primaries product portfolio (£120 million in FY17; 55,000+ SKUs) which encompasses working with multiple departments (marketing, supply chain, logistics and sales channels). As the Category Director you will be responsible for presenting recommendations on strategic decisions to key stakeholders through data insight and analysis of market trends, and managing the development and delivery of the recommended strategies, along with continuous monitoring and optimisation.We need someone who is a forward thinker, with strong analytical and commercial skills. You’ll have previous Category Management experience within a fast-moving goods e-retail environment, with a passion for problem solving and identifying innovative solutions to business challenges. To succeed in this role – a life sciences degree is not essential but rather a proven track record of delivering growth in a fast-moving goods e-retail setting.
Roles and responsibilities
• Develop a long-term strategy through establishing and managing the value proposition of the OEM primary antibodies range. • Develop and recommend financial forecasts and budgets.• Optimise product pricing, margins, and sizing. • Manage the entire portfolio life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products.• Identify which OEM suppliers to work with/discontinue, and what is the correct price to pay.• Develop close working relationships with the web teams to ensure that our products are shown in the best possible way online and are easier to purchase. • Provide feedback and revised proposals on how we can improve our sales within Abcam’s e-commerce platform. • Negotiate and align joint business plans with e-commerce teams to create strong relationships including regular reviews of joint KPIs.
Accounts Payable Assistant
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Assistant to join the team originally on a 9 to 12 months fixed-term contract.
You will assist in providing an efficient service to the business and our suppliers by ensuring we pay purchase invoices within contractual terms, processing and matching invoices and resolving customer queries in a timely manner.
Your working hours will be 8.30am to 5pm with a one hour lunch break. We offer a generous reward package including a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, access to our flexible benefits scheme, subsidised pilates and bootcamp classes, life insurance, pension contribution and regular social events.
About Financial Services at Abcam
The Financial services team is made up of 20 people across the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions. The teams are based in the UK and work with a Global supplier and customer base providing a reliable, efficient and professional service.
Roles & responsibilities:
- The prompt and accurate processing of approved expenses and supplier invoices/credits, to help ensure payment within the agreed terms.
- Take ownership of, and resolve all queries in a timely manner. This will involve communicating with external suppliers and internal departments.
- Plan and organise time and tasks to ensure all deadlines are adhered to.
- To work with our suppliers regarding their statements, reconciling and updating them in a timely manner to ensure any discrepancies are resolved and a positive relationship is maintained at all times.
- Keep the AP Team Leader informed at all times, escalating any problems or issues promptly.
- Assist members of the Finance Department with ad-hoc duties as required.
Abcam Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Abcam from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Abcam jobs;