Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Abercrombie & Fitch job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Careers at A&F
At Abercrombie & Fitch Co., quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor our heritage that goes back to 1892. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, the A&F community is a welcoming, inclusive, and diverse atmosphere where everyone has a place and a voice around our fire. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
Apply Online Abercrombie & Fitch Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Abercrombie & Fitch hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Merchandise Planners at A&F work directly with cross-functional partners (Merchandising, Inventory Management, Finance, etc) to build sound business and financial plans for a specific product category. As primary analytical partners in the business, experienced Planners are responsible for decisions that directly affect sales, margin, inventory, profit, and other metrics. The successful candidate will have an eye for retail product trend and an ability to quickly apply trend to effective financial decision-making.
- Develop and present seasonal/weekly merchandise financial plans in accordance with company goals, historical performance and market trend analysis
- Work closely with Merchandising to identify sales opportunities through effective strategic planning
- Develop and provide appropriate business analysis to influence future purchases and assortment strategies
- Forecast sales, margin and inventory at a department/class level in our planning system based on changes in trend, strategy, receipts or business climate
- Manage seasonal inventory and make recommendations in regards to markdowns or promotions
- Plan basic and fashion styles to ensure the flow of receipts supports the current and future business
- Collaborate with Brand Senses, Merchandising, and Inventory Management to create seasonal/weekly floorset plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field required
- 3-5+ years merchandising, planning, buying or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2 years management experience preferred, but not required
- Analytically driven
- Clear knowledge of target customer and product trends
- Excellent communication, presentation, and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a sense of ownership and an ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented with strong leadership skills
Abercrombie & Fitch Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Abercrombie & Fitch from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Abercrombie & Fitch jobs;