Advanced Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Advanced job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Knowledge and professionalism that’s implicitly trusted
Every member of the Advanced team cares about the little things; the things that matter and collectively make a huge difference to your success. Through our enterprise and market focused solutions we positively impact millions of peoples’ lives through continually investing in our people, partnerships and own technologies to stay focused on our markets’, customers’ and their stakeholders’ needs.
Apply Online Advanced Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Advanced hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Application Support Manager (Defect ,Build ,Service Delivery)
Advanced is expanding and is building great software teams that create products in the Healthcare, Enterprise Resource Planning, and Education markets. We are now in immediate need for talented people who can ensure we deliver excellent quality solutions on time and within budget to a challenging but very exciting market.
About the role
As AppSupport Manager you will be overall responsible for 3rd level support delivery to customers as well as providing support to internal development teams. This involves weekly reporting on outstanding support tickets split between product lines across the entire Health and Care portfolio.
You will be responsible for leading a small permanent team. In addition to the permanent team, you will organize and manage a rota of developers to assist in delivering support during the working day for India and UK, as well as 24/7. You will be required to work closely with the development leadership team as well as the UK based Service Desk team.
The role is very much a service delivery leadership role. You will have responsibility for managing all aspects of support service delivery. As such, you are expected to engage with and contribute to our evolving DevOps delivery strategy, plans and methodology.
- Ensure rotas are in place, tracked, and delivered to
- Work closely with other teams such as Service Desk, Product Management, Account Management, Cloud and Data Centre providers, DevOps and Development
- Responsibility for keeping the 3rd level support queue of work under control
- Manage many different work streams to ensure successful project delivery at all stages of the program delivery including regular feedback on issues and opportunities
- Ensure Beta testing is planned and executed as appropriate
- Develop, consolidate and enhance company and Third-Party product knowledge in order to deliver first class products and services to customers
- Build successful supplier and customer relationships at a senior level Proactively monitor and report on team performance
The ideal candidate will have:
- 15+ years of experience managing application support related teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments
- Excellent verbal, written and group presentation skills
- Team building and conflict resolution skills
- Strong ability to resolve complex problems and issues
- Be able to delegate and assign activities with clear timelines
- Ability to lead discussions to explore options and gain agreement on the solution delivery
- Comfortable managing expectations and reporting on positive as well as negative news
- Good organizational skills (time management, administration etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills, the ability to influence others and be self-motivated
- Understanding of IT service delivery frameworks such as ITIL
Senior NOC Analyst
The NOC Senior Analyst will support the Duty Manager, who is responsible for providing 24×7 infrastructure, monitoring and Service Desk cover. Following a rotating 12-hour shift pattern working both days and nights.
Managing production server and test server environments, reviewing and analysing alerts, working with internal resolver groups investigating incidents and outages. Also responsible for managing the A365 out of hour incident management process (service request, incident and problem) in line with customer contractual requirements.
- Manage major incidents and analysts in the absence of the Duty Manager.
- Responsible for managing all P2 incidents whilst on duty. Act as point of contact for phone in escalations.
- Logging of incidents, service requests, change and problem tickets in Remedy in response to monitoring alerts.
- Assist Duty Manager in creating MIR reports to be passed to SDM’s.
- Pro-actively manage daily checks ensuring availability of key systems and logging major and critical alerts.
- Review tagged and active alerts ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Mentor and coach other team members.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring that daily tasks are completed by the team e.g. PRS conference calls, LCY & NHHT morning checks. The NOC handover document is complete and accurate.
- Duty Managers’ handover to be completed when performing the role of the Duty Manager.
- Well organised, proactive team member who is calm under pressure and can communicate well at all levels (written and verbal).
- Conscientious individual with good attention to detail, willing to go the extra mile focused on delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally and work to demanding deadlines and targets.
- Experience in 1st and 2nd line support
- Co-ordinate any shortfalls in shift cover.
- An individual who enjoys working in a challenging environment in which they can develop both personally and professionally in line with corporate objectives.
Join the A Team
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- The ability to work with engaged colleagues who share a passion for solving business problems
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech companies
This is an opportunity to work as a Software Developer within a team and employ the best practices and tools to create innovative and market leading solutions.
In this role you will:
- · Manage small-scale development projects to delivery schedule.
- · Learn our applications and become knowledgeable and proficient in their development.
- · Translate software requirements into concise and robust program code.
- · Work closely with the Product Owner to refine requirements, estimate development effort and gain their acceptance of the solution.
- · Working closely with the Test Analyst, use effective automated and manual testing techniques at various levels to ensure the software is correct, performant and robust.
- · Identify improvements to existing application code and designs, increasing flexibility and reducing future effort.
- · Provide support, investigating technical issues and advising internal support technicians.
- · Investigate and resolve software defects with the minimum impact and risk.
Our people deliver excellence in everything they do. They act with pace, are fearless and always do the right thing. We work together and act as a team, so you will
- · Work as part of a high performing SCRUM team
- · Identify problems, act and hold the responsibility of resolving them
- · Aim for self-improvement and continuous learning
- · Ask for help and help others
- · Clearly explain and discuss technical points with both technical and non-technical people
- · Say what you will do, by when, and work to do it in time
- · Appreciate challenge and feedback from colleagues
Knowledge and experience
- Good experience (3 years +) in designing, implementing, supporting and troubleshooting in service provider or large enterprise network environments including a detailed understanding of a variety of network infrastructures.
- Experience implementing Cisco Wireless products.
- Routing protocols: Extensive experience of OSPF, BGP and EIGRP.
- Switches: Experience of Cisco multi-layer switches and routers, including 3750s, 4500s, 6500s, 7200s and the Nexus series (2k, 3k, 5k 7k)
- Experience designing and implementing VPC and VSS solutions
- Firewalls and VPNs: Experience of firewall and VPN operation and troubleshooting with Cisco PIX/ASA and Checkpoint firewalls. Experience of the Cisco Firewall Service Module would be advantageous.
- Experience in designing and implementing Cisco ISE and IPS solutions with Firepower experience advantageous
- Experience of WAN optimisation technologies would be advantageous
- Familiarity with network-centric applications such as DNS, TACACS, RADIUS, and Syslog would advantageous, as would experience of 802.1x network authentication
- Familiarity with content switching/network load balancing technologies would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of cabling, fibre and connectivity technologies and standards.
- Experience with multi-vendor networking and security hardware such as F5, Juniper, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, SonicWALL, HP and Microsoft.
The following qualifications are required:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP®)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA®)
The following qualifications are beneficial:
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA®)
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP®)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP®)
- Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP®)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE®)
Advanced Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Advanced from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Advanced jobs;