AECOM Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete AECOM job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
AECOM is an American multinational engineering firm that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to a wide range of clients. AECOM has approximately 87,000 employees, and is number 164 on the 2018 Fortune 500 list. This is down from 87,500 employees and number 156 on the 2016 list. Fortune named AECOM as one of 2015 World’s Most Admired Companies, and again in 2016 & 2017. Engineering News-Record ranked AECOM as Number 1 Global Design Firm.
Apply Online AECOM Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about AECOM hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Senior Environmental Scientist (Water)
You will provide water environment inputs to locally and nationally significant development schemes that are progressing through all types of consenting regimes (including Development Consent Orders), working with high profile clients such as HS2 Ltd, National Grid, Highways England, Network Rail, Shell, Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM), power companies, local authorities and many others.
The appropriate level of technical expertise is required in order that the Project accountabilities listed below can be carried out to the necessary standard:
- Water and sediment quality field monitoring and field investigations;
- Providing input to and leading water environment impact assessments in accordance with best practice guidance. To cover developments from across a wide spectrum of sectors, including highways, railways, utilities pipelines, power generation facilities, wind farms, residential, commercial and industrial developments;
- Development of water impact avoidance and mitigation strategies;
- Input to WFD compliance appraisals;
- Ability to work collaboratively and iteratively within multi-disciplinary project teams;
- Establishing strong working relationships with internal project teams, particularly within AECOM’s Environment and Water divisions;
- Statutory and non-statutory stakeholder engagement and management;
- Project management, technical proposal preparation and report writing.
Senior Environmental Consultant
AECOM is currently seeking an enthusiastic Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant to join our growing Environmental Liability Solutions: Remediation Services, land contamination, team based from our Leeds office. The successful candidate will deliver consultancy and advisory services to both internal and external clients and for a wide range of end markers (including: chemicals, industrials, redevelopment, public sector, infrastructure, power, mining). The successful candidate will be highly motivated and willing to work as part of a local team and with the wider ELS team across the UK on specific projects. The candidate will strive to a high level of technical quality and project management.
- Undertaking and co-ordinating contaminated land projects in accordance with industry standard guidance including CLR 11.
- Scoping and preparing Phase 1 and Phase 2 reporting.
- Experience of the design of remediation systems and their implementation and validation.
- Preparing environmental baseline conditions reports.
- Working as part of integrated multi-disciplinary teams (including: geotechnics, civils, structures).
- Provide decisive proactive advice to clients on land contamination risks.
- Preparing and agreeing proposals for works scopes in direct liaison with key clients.
Project Lead Building Services (MEP) Science & Pharmaceutical
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-motivated client facing person who has excellent written and verbal communication skills and who wants to make a difference in the field of building services within the Science and Pharmaceutical sector. The position would ideally be based in St Albans but for the right candidate their main office base could be in our newly opened office in Aldgate Tower or our office in Cambridge.
- Receive brief from Senior Management, be able to carry out the project management and oversee the MEP design and carry out technical control on the specific discipline they are skilled in.
- Ideally provide a support role in work winning within the sector or to grow into that role.
- Assess staff requirements at each work stage, agreeing these with the PD and team
- Be able to manage MEP and multi-disciplinary projects, coordinating input from other AECOM specialisms.
- Attend progress, design team and co-ordination meetings.
- Prepare reports / technical content of the design information for all stages of a project.
- Input to pre-qualification and selection of contractors, respond to tender queries, comment on and review tender returns.
- Attend tender / client interviews.
- Attend site inspection meetings.
Principal Development Infrastructure Technician
As a Development Infrastructure Principal or Senior Technician, you will:
- Have knowledge and experience of S278 and S38 schemes including detailed highway and drainage design CAD drafting requirements;
- Have knowledge and experience of S104 schemes including detailed drainage design CAD drafting requirements;
- Maintain an overview of industry developments in CAD technologies, Standards and Codes of Practice;
- Develop technical drawings to support S38, S278 and S104 submissions;
- Ability to work independently and to manage and undertake the gathering and review of planning and infrastructure data;
- Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of presentations and information for presentation (by others as required) to internal and external Stakeholders;
- Provide updates to project managers/directors in terms of the progress of tasks in line with programmes;
- Provide CAD direction and technical design software advice to junior project team members, assisting in training and developing other team members to their full potential;
- Mentoring junior members of staff and developing team spirit and collaborative behaviours;
- Demonstrate and deliver in support of AECOM’s core Vision & Values.
AECOM Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for AECOM from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for AECOM jobs;