Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete AirTanker job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
AirTanker Services, operating as AirTanker, is a British charter airline which operates charter flights using reserve aerial refuelling aircraft. In 2008 the Ministry of Defence signed the Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft (FSTA) contract with AirTanker to provide the Royal Air Force (RAF) with an air transport and air-to-air refuelling capability. As well as supporting the RAF, AirTanker holds a United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority Type A Operating Licence, permitting it to carry passengers, cargo and mail on aircraft with 20 or more seats.
Apply Online AirTanker Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about AirTanker hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Flight Safety Data Analyst
Embedded within the company’s Safety Management System and working as an integral member of the Compliance team, the purpose of the role is to support the Lead Flight Safety Data Analyst in the management and development of the Flight Data Monitoring Programme.
As a Flight Safety Data Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing recorded flight data from routine operations to identify, quantify, assess and address operational risks in order to improve safety of flight operations.
Desirable job holder qualifications & experience:
· Possess (or working towards) a relevant academic degree in aviation from a reputable university or equivalent qualifications
· Experience in flight data monitoring
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Experience in an aviation safety environment
· A good understanding of safety management principles
· Effective communication skills (including report writing)
· Computer Literate (Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Power Point Skills preferred)
· Knowledge of data analysis techniques
· Experience of conducting safety investigations and safety risk assessments
AirTanker Apprenticeship Schemes
Are you interested in Aviation and looking for a challenging opportunity within a dynamic environment? Look no further….
AirTanker is one of the world’s most exciting aviation projects and we offer a diverse range of roles in our unique environment, based in the heart of the picturesque Cotswolds.
AirTanker was established in 2008 to deliver Voyager, the RAF’s new air-to-air refueling and air transport aircraft. Working alongside full time RAF personnel and Reservists, we blend the best of civil and military aviation expertise to carry out air-to-air refueling tasks and fly our armed forces to wherever they are needed in the world.
Irrespective of their background, civilian or military, all of our people share a common commitment to delivering service excellence to the RAF. For our part, AirTanker is equally committed to its people, supporting them in their personal and professional development.
Working with like-minded people, you’ll also find a warm welcome here at the AirTanker Hub. We have an annual diary of organized events from family days and summer festivals to a social scene that has gone from strength-to-strength as we have grown.
AirTanker is about much more than the ‘nine to five’. We will earn your commitment, offering you a unique opportunity to play a crucial part in a pioneering service that is working to deliver unparalleled support to the RAF and UK armed forces.
Project Technical Officer
Provide technical management/co-ordination and SME support to the Programmes Team. To support Voyager capability in-service issues, upgrades, type certification, qualification and Military RTS with a focus on maintaining the relevance of the Voyager fleet.
- Provide technical management/co-ordination and SME support on Voyager product enhancement / upgrade programmes in conjunction with the Programmes Technical Manager, Project Managers and other Business areas
- Provide technical management/co-ordination and SME support on Voyager in-service issues in conjunction with the Programmes Technical Manager, Project Managers and other Business areas
- Support the Programmes Technical Manager to maintain a capability development plan for the military configuration in conjunction with the Voyager PT
- Provide technical management to the management of change to the Voyager aircraft configuration and capability in accordance with contracted processes.
- Provide technical management and SME support to the Programmes Director.
- Ensure frequent and productive contact with the MOD, RAF, AirTanker, Airbus DS, and PSCs on issues relating to certification, qualification and future modifications to the Voyager aircraft
- Any other duties assigned by the Programmes Technical Manager and Programmes Director from time to time
- An understanding of Voyager Mission Systems.
- An in depth knowledge of A330 and Voyager technical systems and use in an operational environment
AirTanker Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for AirTanker from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for AirTanker jobs;