Aldi Store Assistant Job Description
At Aldi, you’ll never find yourself bored and twiddling your thumbs on the till as a Store Assistant. In fact, time will fly by.
You’ll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products. And, of course, you’ll provide excellent customer service at all times by attending to customer needs in a prompt and friendly way. It’s a really fast-paced environment, and everyone understands exactly what needs to happen to make their store a success – and gets on with doing it. There’s a real family feel here, and we all pitch in as part of a close-knit team.
Find Aldi Jobs Here: Aldi Job Application
You’re a bundle of enthusiasm and positivity. Someone who absolutely loves rolling their sleeves up to keep the store running as efficiently as possible. A naturally friendly colleague who loves smiling at customers to make their day. A queue of customers at the till? You’ll jump on a different till and halve their waiting time. A pallet of bananas waiting in the stockroom? You’ll put them out in the store, rather than wait for someone else to do it. You’re thoughtful, flexible and full of initiative.
- £8.85 rising to £10.41 per hour *£10.20 rising to £10.89 per hour in London
- Usual contracted hours are around 25 hours per week, but can vary from 15 – 30 hours per week
- 28 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
- Full training provided
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company maternity, paternity and adoption leave after 2 years
- Long service awards
- Additional hours available
- Night premium rate available
- Double pay for any hours worked on Bank Holidays
How to Apply for Aldi Store Assistant Jobs;