Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete AND Digital job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Back in early 2014, our founder Paramjit Uppal brought together a small group of known leaders from the world of technology, consultancy and digital – and together they had a plan to build a remarkable business. They recognised that companies need to accelerate their digital capability to compete and win in the tech based economy – but there was a gap in the market of those that actually supported this.
They realised the old ways of outsourcing, consulting, training houses and digital agencies were not the solution. Trying to hire everyone and keep them skilled and motivated was also not sustainable for most companies.
A new way was needed – combining permanent skilled team members and a focused partner, providing the best of both in one seamless and simplified experience.
Knowing that there were so many organisations out there that needed this support the team knew they would have to scale up quickly, keep clear on their ambitions and create a supportive and engaging culture to withstand fast change.
So the challenge was set to build a remarkable business that did all this.
Apply Online AND Digital Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about AND Digital hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Tech Lead – Mobile
AND Digital is a fast growing, tech consultancy.
We work on large-scale, multi-industry, eCommerce and enterprise-level software development projects with best practice agile ways of working at the heart.
We are passionate about doing great work with interesting clients who we can take on a digital transformation journey.
We love to solve business problems with robust technical solutions, which we do by building products which are compelling, commercially viable and customer facing across multiple digital and e-commerce channels such as web, mobile, social and in-store.
Sometimes our work includes Greenfield projects where we can use the latest tech and other times we need to work with client’s legacy technology to get them to that point first.
This is an opportunity to share knowledge, nurture others, learn, innovate, build and deliver amazing digital products.
We care deeply about our people and have a focus on well-being and professional development. Read on to see how your skills and expertise could be part of our journey!
How we work:
We work in an Agile Scrum environment adopting Continuous Integration and Delivery techniques throughout the delivery lifecycle. We are an ambassador on engineering best practices – advising Clients and our people on coding standards, Scrum, code refactoring, code performance, continuous integration and testing.
Take the lead as a hands-on crafter of Mobile apps for our clients – for iOS and Android
- iOS: Objective C, Swift, iOS SDK, Xcode, App Code.
- Android: Java, Android SDK, Android Studio, Kotlin, NDK
- Work with a variety of clients, particularly at the early inception and activation stage to lead the tech architecture, choice of mobile codebase and frameworks, delivery of PoC’s and MVP’s all of which requires exceptional hands-on coding expertise, while demonstrating an ability to influence and be a role model for the AND Digital mobile engineering community
- Create insightful content for AND Digital upskilling workshops, AND Digital Communities of Practice, and AND Digital Blogs to introduce innovative and best practice Mobile app development approaches
- Quality Assurance – Conduct regular Tech Delivery and Mobile development practice reviews with individuals and teams, providing direct real time feedback, and sharing summaries / actions with AND Digital Service Delivery Leads / Managers
- Support our Client Acquisition team with pre-sales meetings and events, demonstrating depth of Mobile engineering experience and capability
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients across all levels of the organisation, and become a trusted advisor on all things Mobile to client Leadership teams
Would really like to see…
- An enviable track record of being top of your game, being the lead Mobile engineer in the team and being a hands-on crafter with the code.
- Experience with Agile delivery techniques (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, BDD, Scaled Agile)
- Experience of a wide range of development languages, libraries, frameworks, and practices
- Experience with Tech delivery techniques (e.g. Development / XP, DevOps and Security, Architecture)
- Proven leadership ability with the ability to articulate both technical and non-technical ideas including a view on mobile design / UX.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of mobile technology standards, industry trends, emerging mobile technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely
Encourage contribution to open source software development, standardisation of technologies, and evolution of best practices by collaborating with peers outside the company, releasing code, presenting at conferences, and writing for publication
- Select and define the software development methodology
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are introduced
- Conduct code reviews as defined by the mobile development methodology
- Seek opportunities for innovation – both internally and externally with our clients
- Experience in more than Mobile focused technology (e.g. Java, Node.JS, React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience of integration and API’s – working with data sources across enterprise platforms.
DevOps and Security – knowledge with / experience of:-
- Good Experience with DevOps and web server configuration
- Experience with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- Experience with security / penetration testing for Mobile
- Significant experience architecting and creating Mobile technology roadmaps
- Provide assistance for our teams with the Mobile product roadmap
- Evaluate and identify appropriate mobile technology platforms, including web application frameworks and the deployment stack for client product delivery
AND the best of the rest
After going through our ANDBootcamp or ANDuction, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Competitive package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to bonus challenges, private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options
- Join a growing, professional and driven team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Feel valued and learn lots
AND Digital Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for AND Digital from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for AND Digital Jobs;