Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete AND Digital job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Back in early 2014, our founder Paramjit Uppal brought together a small group of known leaders from the world of technology, consultancy and digital – and together they had a plan to build a remarkable business. They recognised that companies need to accelerate their digital capability to compete and win in the tech based economy – but there was a gap in the market of those that actually supported this.
They realised the old ways of outsourcing, consulting, training houses and digital agencies were not the solution. Trying to hire everyone and keep them skilled and motivated was also not sustainable for most companies.
A new way was needed – combining permanent skilled team members and a focused partner, providing the best of both in one seamless and simplified experience.
Knowing that there were so many organisations out there that needed this support the team knew they would have to scale up quickly, keep clear on their ambitions and create a supportive and engaging culture to withstand fast change.
So the challenge was set to build a remarkable business that did all this.
Apply Online AND Digital Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about AND Digital hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will champion software quality and technical vision for AND and our clients, work on large-scale projects and help junior and mid developers grow in their roles.. As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Champion software quality and technical vision for AND and our clients
- Champion TDD/BDD Software development
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- Facilitate problem solving and work as a team to make them a reality
- Work in a collaborative environment where your ideas and opinions are valued and respected
- Work with Junior and Mid Developers in your team and assist with their mentoring and career development plans
- Be responsible for your own career development – with many different paths to choose at AND you will have the full support of the wider management team to progress your career at your own pace
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people – like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love – but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Marketing Campaign Manager
As the marketing campaign manager, you’ll partner closely with AND’s Head of Marketing to translate strategy into action and measurable impact. You’ll play a leading role within the wider marketing team as a role model and coach, using your experience to build scalable, solid foundations for efficient marketing practice.
As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Ideate, plan and deliver timely, outcome-led B2B integrated marketing campaigns.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns across channels.
- Deliver regular reports on campaign results, including web analysis and KPIs, to inform new campaigns and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with the wider marketing team to optimise processes, evaluate and implement new tools to drive efficiencies and optimise channels.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and sales assets, providing formal sign off if necessary.
To do that, it’s essential that:
- You have 5-7+ years of hands-on experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up/scale-up environment – preferably in a software engineering, tech consultancy or an agency.
- You can demonstrate delivery of integrated, outcome-focused campaigns across channels and across long, complex customer journey in B2B environments.
- You’re a highly organised project manager, able to balance different priorities to ensure the delivery of marketing activities on time and on budget.
- You understand a wide range of tools, from automation to predictable analytics, and you are an expert in fundamental tactics – from SEO to paid advertising, email marketing and everything in between.
- You have experience of coaching and developing others.
- You’re a sharp thinker and excellent communicator, able to identify opportunities and seize the day to make them happen under your own steam.
Marketing and Events Assistant
As the marketing and events assistant, you will support the marketing team as the organisation grows rapidly, with a particular focus on working with our busy Marketing and Events Coordinator on the delivery and continuous improvement of AND’s event programme.
As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Provide proactive admin support to ensure the efficient, high quality delivery of AND’s events.
- Provide onsite and front-of-house event support as needed across locations in the UK, ensuring the attendee experience is consistently high quality.
- Support the invite and registration process, compiling timely invite lists and managing mail merges with senior team members.
- Prepare gift bags and coordinate event merchandise as required.
- Conduct venue and service provider research when needed.
- Support the continuous improvement of event processes, standards and measurement.
You will also support other marketing team members on special projects, which may include:
- Supporting the digital marketing specialist with social media and community management.
- Providing website support as needed, maintaining and updating content.
- Organising marketing team meetings, scheduling diary invites and ensuring all meetings are followed up with notes and actions.
To do that, it’s essential that:
- You’re a recent graduate or college leaver, with a strong academic track record, looking for your first step into a career in marketing and communications.
- You’re a native English speaker or have a high, expert level of fluency.
- You’ve got plenty of hustle and pace, with a big desire to learn on the job.
- You’re a natural problem-solver, love to multi-task and work independently using your own initiatives.
- You’re self-aware, with the ability to self-reflect on your past experiences and apply lessons learned.
- Quality really matters to you – and you’re known for your diligent and responsible approach to work.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a mature and professional manner.
Tech Lead – Mobile
AND Digital is a fast growing, tech consultancy.
We work on large-scale, multi-industry, eCommerce and enterprise-level software development projects with best practice agile ways of working at the heart.
We are passionate about doing great work with interesting clients who we can take on a digital transformation journey.
We love to solve business problems with robust technical solutions, which we do by building products which are compelling, commercially viable and customer facing across multiple digital and e-commerce channels such as web, mobile, social and in-store.
Sometimes our work includes Greenfield projects where we can use the latest tech and other times we need to work with client’s legacy technology to get them to that point first.
This is an opportunity to share knowledge, nurture others, learn, innovate, build and deliver amazing digital products.
We care deeply about our people and have a focus on well-being and professional development. Read on to see how your skills and expertise could be part of our journey!
How we work:
We work in an Agile Scrum environment adopting Continuous Integration and Delivery techniques throughout the delivery lifecycle. We are an ambassador on engineering best practices – advising Clients and our people on coding standards, Scrum, code refactoring, code performance, continuous integration and testing.
Take the lead as a hands-on crafter of Mobile apps for our clients – for iOS and Android
- iOS: Objective C, Swift, iOS SDK, Xcode, App Code.
- Android: Java, Android SDK, Android Studio, Kotlin, NDK
- Work with a variety of clients, particularly at the early inception and activation stage to lead the tech architecture, choice of mobile codebase and frameworks, delivery of PoC’s and MVP’s all of which requires exceptional hands-on coding expertise, while demonstrating an ability to influence and be a role model for the AND Digital mobile engineering community
- Create insightful content for AND Digital upskilling workshops, AND Digital Communities of Practice, and AND Digital Blogs to introduce innovative and best practice Mobile app development approaches
- Quality Assurance – Conduct regular Tech Delivery and Mobile development practice reviews with individuals and teams, providing direct real time feedback, and sharing summaries / actions with AND Digital Service Delivery Leads / Managers
- Support our Client Acquisition team with pre-sales meetings and events, demonstrating depth of Mobile engineering experience and capability
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients across all levels of the organisation, and become a trusted advisor on all things Mobile to client Leadership teams
Would really like to see…
- An enviable track record of being top of your game, being the lead Mobile engineer in the team and being a hands-on crafter with the code.
- Experience with Agile delivery techniques (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, BDD, Scaled Agile)
- Experience of a wide range of development languages, libraries, frameworks, and practices
- Experience with Tech delivery techniques (e.g. Development / XP, DevOps and Security, Architecture)
- Proven leadership ability with the ability to articulate both technical and non-technical ideas including a view on mobile design / UX.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of mobile technology standards, industry trends, emerging mobile technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely
Encourage contribution to open source software development, standardisation of technologies, and evolution of best practices by collaborating with peers outside the company, releasing code, presenting at conferences, and writing for publication
- Select and define the software development methodology
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are introduced
- Conduct code reviews as defined by the mobile development methodology
- Seek opportunities for innovation – both internally and externally with our clients
- Experience in more than Mobile focused technology (e.g. Java, Node.JS, React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience of integration and API’s – working with data sources across enterprise platforms.
DevOps and Security – knowledge with / experience of:-
- Good Experience with DevOps and web server configuration
- Experience with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- Experience with security / penetration testing for Mobile
- Significant experience architecting and creating Mobile technology roadmaps
- Provide assistance for our teams with the Mobile product roadmap
- Evaluate and identify appropriate mobile technology platforms, including web application frameworks and the deployment stack for client product delivery
AND the best of the rest
After going through our ANDBootcamp or ANDuction, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Competitive package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to bonus challenges, private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options
- Join a growing, professional and driven team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Feel valued and learn lots
AND Digital Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for AND Digital from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for AND Digital Jobs;