Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Aon job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
As a global organisation offering a diverse range of products and services to meet common and not-so-common business needs, our client-centric approach is what makes the Aon brand. While our clients’ issues and the services they require may differ, our objective is always the same – to deliver innovative solutions by understanding our clients’ needs.
High performance organisation
At Aon, a fundamental principle is attracting, retaining and developing a talented, committed and global workforce. We’re proud to be a world-class organisation with a reputation for delivering high-quality insurance and reinsurance brokerage, risk management, insurance underwriting and consulting services.
Creative thinking at Aon
Aon encourages an environment where people and ideas come together to develop cutting-edge business solutions. We encourage creativity and contributions from everyone. This helps us to understand and integrate diverse viewpoints for the good of all of our clients and employees.
Corporate social responsibility
At Aon we’re determined to deliver long-term returns to stakeholders while at the same time maximising value to society and making the world a better place. To do this, Aon is focused on being a sustainable business – one that is “doing well by doing good”. In the UK, our corporate social responsibility activities are concentrated on three areas: the community, diversity and the environment.
Apply Online Aon Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Aon hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Actuarial Associate Consultant
About the Role
- Play an active part in service delivery as part of the client team, including on valuations and funding negotiations, integrated risk management, risk settlement projects, PPF levy management, member options and accounting disclosures
- Attend and participate in client meetings and calls, providing valuable support to the Scheme Actuary or Client Manager
- Take responsibility for the quality, timeliness and budget of work for allocated clients. This includes undertaking and checking complex technical calculations (as appropriate to competence and experience) and drafting reports and advice papers
- Build strong relationships externally with our clients and internally with your colleagues
- Take responsibility to keep up to date with changes in the employee benefits environment and Aon’s propositions
- Take part in setting and negotiating fees with the Scheme Actuary or Client Manager
- Progress through professional qualifications and be responsible for your own development
- Take on responsibility for developing employees on our Early Careers programme
- Ensure appropriate legislative, regulatory, business and professional standards are followed
- You will have the opportunity to rotate into both our Corporate & Trustee consulting groups and we also offer fixed rotations into our Investment & International teams
- Part (actively studying) or fully qualified actuary
- Previous pensions actuarial consulting experience coupled with sound technical capability
- Ability to deliver effective client service to multiple clients within agreed financial and time budgets
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in relationship management
- A degree in a numerate subject (2:1 classification or above)
Aon Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Aon from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Aon jobs;