Arcadia Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Arcadia job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Arcadia Group Ltd. is a British multinational retailing company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It owns the high street clothing retailers Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topman, Topshop, Wallis and the out of town chain Outfit, which sells lines from the other group chains. The group has more than 2,500 outlets in the UK, concessions in UK department stores such as Debenhams, Selfridges and House of Fraser, as well as several hundred franchises in other countries.
Apply Online Arcadia Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Arcadia hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
• Retouching a wide variety of fashion and still imagery with an ability to change colours, crop, remove unwanted detail, create shadows and change light direction.
• Creating strong lines of communication with the rest of the retouch and studio team relating to workflow.
• Ensuring colour consistency between image assets and studio samples.
• Meet product image targets and deadlines on a daily basis, with emphasis on quality control.
• Perform quality assurance on all images and ensure that images follow standards expected with regards to lighting, colour, posing, makeup, crops and retouching.
• Receive direction from Senior Retoucher to make amends where required.
• Communicating progress to Senior Retoucher.
• Some experience in with retouching, preferably within the fashion industry.
• Organised with an excellent eye for detail and strong work ethic.
• Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels.
• Pro-active and able to show initiative.
• If available, a portfolio that demonstrates your current ability to retouch.
• Proficient in Mac OS, Photoshop, Bridge and familiar with Wacom tools.
• Good knowledge of light and photography. Capture One knowledge is a bonus.
• Ability to pick up new processes and software quickly.
THE EXCITING PART
Early finish Fridays during Summer!
25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
Events to support our diverse range of charities
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It’s not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Operating at the heart of our business, Shared Services offer efficiencies to all of our Brands by providing centralised resources and competitive synergies for the Group. The Shared Services teams work across all Brands and are responsible for a huge range of activities from delivering product to over 30 countries worldwide, to achieving award winning store designs and handling 100,000 Customer Care calls each year. Within Shared Services there are over 1,000 employees working across 16 distinctive departments including IT, Finance, HR, Logistics, PR, Property, Digital and Purchasing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Work with Arcadia’s third party providers to ensure delivery of agreed service KPI’s. This role includes full budget accountability for the Distribution Centre performance.
- Establish strong working relationships with the Arcadia Brand teams to better support their multi-channel growth strategy.
- Project manage the delivery of commercial based service improvements that drive out greater efficiency throughout the supply chain synergies.
- Constantly explore opportunities to reduce Arcadia Group logistics costs by managing inventory complexity in the supply chain and minimizing the time delay between sales and replenishment.
- Review existing storage space and identify routes to reduce the cost of storage and pick whilst simultaneously improving availability and stock turn.
- Work with the multi-channel teams, within the brands and relevant third parties to maximise the use of international hubs, reducing costs and support the movement of stock direct from origins.
- Deliver plans with Arcadia’s third party providers to support long term growth via all channels.
- Review reverse logistics in the Group and develop a best practice process flow that improves efficiency, minimizes costs and maximises the profitably of each return unit.
An exciting Digital Designer role has arisen within the Digital department at Dorothy Perkins. The Digital Designer will be given the opportunity to get involved in furthering the customer experience across all of the digital channels from desktop, mobile, apps, editorial and general BAU.
DAY TO DAY
- Design and deliver Homepage/Site, Emails, Mobile, Apps and BAU over our UK and global sites
- Research and develop new templates to keep the site and emails looking fresh
- Work with editorial and trading teams to design features and engaging content
- Produce and update digital brand guidelines
- Design campaign-led digital creative from concept stages through to delivery, across multiple platforms
- Actively seek opportunities to understand better how our customer interacts with the site and mobile
Arcadia Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Arcadia from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Arcadia jobs;