Arcadis Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Arcadis job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Arcadis NV is a global design, engineering and management consulting company based in the Zuidas, Amsterdam, Netherlands. It was founded in 1888. The company is a member of the Next 150 index. Arcadis has over 350 offices, in forty countries.
Apply Online Arcadis Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Arcadis hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Opportunity to work in a global consultancy
Flexible work options
Permanent role based in Sydney
What are we looking for?
Due to ongoing and exciting growth in our Buildings business, we are looking for an Associate Technical Director to lead and grow our fire safety engineering capability in Sydney, with further opportunity to grow this across Australia. This opportunity has arisen due to recent wins on major projects such as Victoria Cross Integrated Station Development, Westconnex 3B and a healthy pipeline of major city changing project prospects.
Your role will include:
Keeping up to date with technical and legislative developments and seeking opportunities to develop a professional profile such as giving presentations to relevant conferences/meetings/professional bodies and participation in technical committees for trade organisations and standard;
Building effective and enduring relationships with other teams and technical disciplines, Arcadis offices and external organisations to foster collaboration and maximise cross-sell and trade-up opportunities;
Providing technical expertise and overview to client and stakeholders and assisting clients through technical decision-making and provide alternatives options/solutions if there are changes to project parameters;
Managing an on-going relationship with the client and influencing decisions in both the client organisation and the industry and promoting Arcadis;
Seeking and documenting regular feedback from clients on the quality of Arcadis performance, technical solutions and delivery and act as required;
Contribute to the strategic growth of the business through participation in business development, bids and delivery of projects as part of the wider Buildings team;
Leadership in technical delivery and management of multi-disciplinary cross sector projects to agreed KPIs such as program, budget and client expectations; and
Team growth and mentoring including more junior members of the team.
Who are we looking for?
You will have:
15+ years’ consulting experience on projects of significant scale and/or complexity;
Relevant degree or equivalent professional accreditation/ post-graduate qualifications an advantage;
Demonstrated technical, commercial and delivery acumen;
Recognised leader in specialist discipline with well-established industry networks;
Proven ability to network and influence at peer levels and demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills;
Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally; and
Self-motivator with aspirations to succeed in a dynamic team environment.
- Work for a global consulting firm on world class projects
- Flexible work options
- Permanent role based in Sydney
- Preparing (and coordinating) impact assessments and reviewing technical studies/design drawings;
- Contributing to the management of key principles of projects including commercial aspects, resources and timelines;
- Supporting integrated approvals processes (federal, state and local) for major infrastructure (inc. but not limited to; road, rail, waste and water) developments;
- Undertaking on-going professional development to improve technical capability and maintain a market leading status for Arcadis; and
- Providing support to the Team Leader to achieve sector goals and championing a quality, innovative, client-focused and entrepreneurial culture.
- 2-5 years’ relevant impact assessment experience;
- Relevant degree qualifications in either Environmental Science, Planning or Engineering;
- Demonstrative experience working for a management consulting, engineering or construction firm will be highly regarded;
- Experience in infrastructure related approvals is beneficial;
- A reputation for delivering high-quality work and building excellent team morale and client relationships; and
- Excellent communication, negotiation, mentoring and teaming skills.
Technology & Information Consultant
If you are a Technology & Information Consultant with a successful background gained within Consultancy and ambitious to achieve your career potential, read on. Our Business Advisory team delivers transformation programmes for clients across a wide range of sectors. The programmes vary widely – covering information management and BIM realisation, data led optimisation, digital asset transformation – but all have one thing in common. They are invariably connected with the impact of built assets on the performance of the organisation.
Overview of Role:
The Technology & Information Consultant will be a key player within Arcadis by supporting the development and delivery of best-in-class information and technology led transformation solutions. The successful candidate should also bring experience as well as a creative and intellectual approach to solution design and delivery.The team’s offer to the market is unique – Arcadis is the only firm to present business transformation services in combination with deep expertise in built assets. This distinctive position creates unique career opportunities. Consultants who want to develop a specialism in built assets can do this with the leading firm in the market; project management professionals find a setting where they can address the broader business impacts of built asset projects beyond pure construction.
The team is recognised in the market for the quality of its people. Beyond expertise in one or more of our core consulting disciplines, you will need a strong intellect, the ability to articulate complex ideas persuasively and a talent for showing clients that we have the right solutions to their most pressing issues.
• Tackling complex built asset centric problems from an information and technology perspective as part of a wider consulting engagement, designing and implementing solutions that can demonstrate benefits and value delivered. This could take the form of supporting clients to adopt BIM, assessing and supporting and optimising clients use of technology, or through the use of data analytics to extract maximum value from the data they own.
• Independent management of project work streams, from solution design and activity planning to successful delivery and knowledge capture
• Continuous development of technology and information consulting services and sector-specific offerings
• Design, positioning and sales support to complex business solutions that integrate the complementary service offerings of the Business Advisory team, and the wider Arcadis organisation.
• People development and team management
• Support the ‘on-project’ development of team members’ skills and capabilities towards their career goals
• Leading internal team building activities and contributing to proposition development
• Identify and communicate sell-on opportunities
What You have to Offer:
• Demonstrable track record of either leading or supporting technology & information transformation projects (strategy to outcome) in at least one of the following sectors: Property, Public Sector, Infrastructure, Energy, Utilities and Transportation
• Significant experience, content knowledge and practice of at least one of the following expertise areas: Information Management, BIM, Data Analytics/Business Intelligence, Digital Assets, System Design & Procurement, Technology Led Change Management
• Desirable experience in asset management environments, with emphasis on capital and maintenance optimisation – performance improvements, data led optimisation, technology innovation, information management and benefits realization
• Construction knowledge, with the ability to be able to apply information management solutions in the context of complex construction projects.
IT Service Desk Analyst
The Service Desk Analyst provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the division service desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components. The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff (service resources) if needed. Problems beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility are resolved by engaging in a timely manner other service resources from facilities, division or corporate groups, or the corporate service desk.
• Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
• Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
• Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
• Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
• Grows general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
• Provides after hours and on-call support as needed.
• Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects and employee information.
• Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statements.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Provisions, maintains, and removes security privileges for users of existing service desk management systems.
• Participates in development/review of division security processes/procedures under supervision of Service Desk Management.
• Works with the division Service Desk and provides necessary security/tier 2 support.
• Works with members of the desktop/network teams and other workgroups within Arcadis IT&S on projects and initiatives as needed.
• Graduate of Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills in English (Oral and Written).
• 1 – 3 years of experience in an IT, BPO and Shared Service.
• Experience in using Ticketing Tools is an advantage.
• Preferably ITIL/SDI Certified or equivalent.
Arcadis Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Arcadis from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Arcadis jobs;