Argos Customer Service Advisor Job Description
You will be an advocate for the Argos values, and will do all you can to meet customer expectations – from serving on the till and the collection counter, to providing assistance on the shopfloor, to picking stock in the stockroom.
This role is for 12 hours per week, flexibility to cover a variety of shifts including weekdays, weekends and evenings is desirable.
Customer Service Advisor – the person:
- A passion for fantastic customer service
- Previous experience within a retail or hospitality environment is beneficial but not essential
- Great communication skills
- Keen to develop and progress your career with Argos
Customer Service Advisor – the benefits:
- £6.93 (under 21), £8.00 (21+) per hour
- An initial holiday allowance of 22 days per year pro rata (which increases with service)
- Share save
- Staff discount in Argos/Habitat/Sainsbury’s (after qualifying period)
- Company pension scheme
Find Argos Jobs Here; Argos Job Application
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be working in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills in our Academy for a career that fits with your own aspirations.
Argos – the business:
With over 800 stores across the UK and Ireland – on High Streets, Retail Parks, and inside Sainsbury’s – there has never been a more exciting time to join our business.
Our innovative website, coupled with our award-winning Fast Track delivery service demonstrates that we are leading the way as a multi-channel digital retailer.
How to Apply for Argos Customer Service Advisor Jobs;