ASDA Store Colleague Job Description
Be the best you can be as a Grocery Colleague
How will you make a difference?
Here’s the short answer;
Customer service is at the heart of everything that we do at Asda. Every customer expects great service and Asda customers are no exception. We expect you to be warm and friendly to all our customers. In your role as a grocery colleague, you have a great opportunity to welcome customers, talk to them, sell to them and make their shopping trip so memorable. We treat our customer service very seriously, and to help us continually improve our standards of service, we have a company measure which is Happy to Help. Everyone’s target is 100% and you should always aim for 100% service to every customer you serve. We should also be passionate about the standards of shop keeping on the salesfloor.
Find All ASDA Jobs Here; Asda Job Application
We’re proud of our warm and friendly service. It’s what our customers love and have come to expect. So we’ll always expect you to:
- Have a smile in your voice and always say ‘hello’ and ‘goodbye’ – and in between show an interest and find out customers’ needs
- Greet customers with a smile & use eye contact, always paying full attention to the customer you are serving
- Courtesy is a big part of our warm and friendly service culture so remember the importance of saying please and thank you
- Treat every customer as an individual; YOU may be the first person the customer speaks to in the store, and possibly the last. YOU can make a difference to the customer xperience
- Learn about the different products available, so you can be confident serving customers
- It is important that when replenishing, your department is kept clean, tidy and organised at all times. If we want to get great availability for the customer, we need to ensure that our shelves hold enough stock to last between deliveries. This way, we won’t sell out, and we won’t have to keep filling shelves during the day
- Accurate orders mean that the correct products are on the shelves at the correct time for out customers
- If the customer has asked where a product is located, always take them to it
- And much more!
Being the best you can be, every day
We’re one big team, so we’re looking for helpful, outgoing people who can get along with and support others.
How to apply for Asda Store Colleague jobs;