Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Aston Carter job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Aston Carter has grown to become a preeminent global provider of top talent to businesses requiring highly specialised business professionals focusing on Accounting & Finance, Change & Transformation, Compliance, Management Consulting, Operations and Risk & Regulation. Aston Carter’s global reach extends across Europe, Asia and North America — each with a strong focus on the core values that made Aston Carter the company it is today: Commitment, Character & Trust, Relationships and a Passion for Excellence.
Apply Online Aston Carter Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Aston Carter hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Supporting Policy Experts and Senior Management, you will assist on external reporting key deliverables and drive the banks’ capital adequacy management, as well as the following:
- Supporting Market Risk and Credit Risk functions in production of COREP on a monthly basis, at the same time as complying with PRA rules and striving to improve operational efficiency.
- Analysis and consolidation of data to ensure efficiency and accuracy at all times
- Large exposure reporting and providing leverage awareness insight
Successful applicants should have:
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2-3 years relevant Banking/FS background in regulatory/capital reporting
- Updated knowledge of capital, COREP and regulatory matters including PRA and CRD IV regulations and articles is important.
- Financial instrument and risk management knowledge across Credit Risk and Market Risk frameworks is desirable
- Hands on, collaborative approach and strong communication skills – ability to make tight deadlines
Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Our client is looking for a team of Transaction Monitoring Analysts who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience as a Transaction monitoring analyst
- Technical Knowledge: Experience in AML investigations is beneficial either from a previous role in AML or related discipline such as Fraud investigations, and/or a previous role in relevant transaction processing operation
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry with knowledge of Markets and commodities
- Corespondent Banking and Corporate Correspondent Banking knowledge
- Excellent analytical and financial interpretation skills with the ability to convert and consolidate complex data into simple messages and reports
- Specific Transaction monitoring systems (Netreveal or Dow Jones desired), Actimize, Norkom, Fortent are not necessary however will be useful
- Successful candidates must have experience building scenarios and have specific knowledge of the business
Aston Carter Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Aston Carter from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Aston Carter jobs;