AstraZeneca Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete AstraZeneca job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
AstraZeneca is one of the world’s most exciting bio-pharmaceutical companies. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that improve patients’ lives and benefit society. We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world.
Apply Online AstraZeneca Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about AstraZeneca hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
AstraZeneca is a major contributor to UK science and innovation investment, economic prosperity and to patient health. We have several sites across the country, including major research and production sites at Alderley Park and Luton. And of course, the UK is also home to our new Global R&D Centre and Corporate Headquarters in Cambridge. We see the UK as being at the heart of AstraZeneca’s efforts to develop new medicines.
Work with a clear purpose and join thousands of brilliant minds working to improve the health of patients all over the world. Explore our openings and opportunities for students, school leavers, graduate and post-graduates.
Pharmaceutical Packing Process Execution Team Lead
As a role model for best practice sharing and adoption across the enterprise, you will be able to balance Lean Leadership, the ability to standardise/simplify, create and follow standards with rigour whilst being creative and innovative. You will build positive relationships with stakeholders/partners, actively contribute to global Launch/Supply teams and drive delivery and performance and delivery ‘on time’ & ‘in full’ across the full Packing supply chain.
You should have confirmed pharmaceutical manufacturing experience and delivery of significant change. You will be leading large teams (circa 100 people) to deliver breakthrough results and transformational performance in a dynamic, high paced production environment. Responsible for all aspects of delivery and improvements in SHE, Quality, Supply, Cost and People Standards.
- Degree in relevant Scientific/Engineering discipline
- A proven Operations production leader of large, multi-skilled teams
- Leads for Manufacturing Excellence
- Independent in development and delivery of strategy
- Experienced in delivering transformational change
- Experienced in handling and delivering capital and revenue budgets to target
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement & management skills
- Energised, motivating and engaging leader
- Experience of working in a unionised environment
- Experience of leading large teams of up to 100 people
Taking on a role that bridges science and legal practice, you will be a global business IP advisor. This will entail managing the patent portfolio for assigned projects and products, and keeping up to date with emerging legal and pharma developments to help set and implement the global IP strategy in your area in collaboration with the Senior Patent Director.
Key objectives will be to identify and manage all associated IP risks – communicating them to IP, legal and business teams. You will craft strategies for the filing, prosecution, maintenance and defence of patents in your portfolio against third-party challenges. You may also work on business development deals or coordinate our response to legal changes in a particular country or region. Managing external spend to meet budget targets will also be part of your role.
- Fully qualified UK and/or European Patent Attorney
- Excellent degree or equivalent in a relevant Biotech/Life Sciences subject, with experience of handling patent portfolios covering biologics
- Strategic thinking abilities
- Experience of patent practice in multiple markets and jurisdictions
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of managing external service providers.
- First-hand experience of IP-related litigation
UK Benefits Lead
The UK Benefits Lead has country based ownership of employee Benefits Programmes (including Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension plans). The UK Benefits Lead works with colleagues in Human Resources, Finance and Legal to ensure that the development and execution of the benefits strategy is a reflection of the needs of the Business, its People, and Performance and Reward strategy. The UK Benefits Lead manages a team of Benefits managers and specialists.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the UK benefits strategy and lead the benefit policy implementation and maintenance.
- Lead and direct a team managing benefit programs, including risk benefits, healthcare, and pension arrangements.
- Review the benefits programs, monitoring cost and financial impact, competitiveness of package to market.
- Project future funding requirements and works with providers to maximize effectiveness and program delivery efficiencies.
- Manage a team providing day-to-day administration of benefit programs.
- Act as an expert resource providing advice on benefit policy development, integration issues (e.g. mergers and acquisitions), contributing both within Compensation & Benefits and providing advice across the wider HR community.
- Contribute to the development of AZ wide Compensation & Benefits policy and process and provide input into strategic direction.
- Engage all major stakeholders to understand and anticipate future benefits needs, plus obtain buy-in for the implementation of changes to benefits strategy as needed.
- Work across the HR function and business, aligning benefit program delivery with wider HR and business objectives, ensuring interventions are integrated in a consistent way that supports AZ’s organisational objectives.
- Own relationships with administrators, insurers, and providers, lead and direct the team negotiating contracts, renewals and tenders, supported by Procurement where necessary.
- Review the benefit policies, ensuring adherence with regulatory, legal and best practice approaches.
- Plan and manage budgets for all areas of responsibility required for delivery of benefit programs.
- Manage governance for benefit programmes, including responsibility for the Trustee Board of the Defined Benefit pension plan.
- Build capability within the function to deliver against objectives and build the HR talent pipeline.
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of policies, process and procedures pertaining to pensions, healthcare and other significant benefits arrangements
- Experience in executing global processes locally
- Experience working in a multi-national, multi-division corporation
- Experience managing benefit related merger and acquisition activities
- Necessary people skills to engage and influence the benefits team, major stakeholders and internal clients
- Experience in working effectively in a cross functional team
- An understanding of the core principles and approaches in project management and can demonstrate experience of project management methodology adoption in business delivery
- Can demonstrate through experience, the ability to engage, influence, negotiate with major stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Comfortable delivering complex messages in simple ways through presentations face to face or virtually as well as experience of involvement in employee consultation across Compensation & Benefits area
- A demonstrated appetite for continuous learning and improvement
- High level proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Senior Modelling and Simulation Specialist
Within this role, you can look forward to ground-breaking work and the opportunity to add value in a broad range of activities.
As a Senior Modelling & Simulation Specialist you will be part of the Quantitative Solutions team providing advanced solutions in support of the drug development portfolio, for example:
- Trial design simulations
- Network meta-analyses
- Data visualisations
- Ad-hoc clinical trial data analysis
- Technical expertise on tool development to staff within QS, AAC & AstraZeneca
You will be responsible for providing technical expertise and consultancy for projects in the AAC on modelling & simulation, providing the business with a range of innovative solutions to a variety of technical questions in drug development.
You’ll join a truly global team that pulls together to put patients first. Working with some of the most respected statistical programming, statistics, information practice and advanced analytics experts in the industry. As part of a small development team you will be responsible for planning, building & maintaining robust, repeatable solutions and contributing to the development of new software tools, for frequently occurring analyses. This will include determining project scope, documenting requirements and ensuring the quality of tools provided.
We are seeking collaborative colleagues who enjoy technically challenging work. You’ll be a confident communicator who can share your ideas and engage with stakeholders.
- MSc or PhD in biostatistics, mathematics, informatics or related subject
- Experience of modelling, simulation and statistical computing, primarily using R
- Broad understanding of clinical drug development & the pharmaceutical environment
- Experience, or understanding, of end-to-end software tool/solution development and lifecycle management
AstraZeneca Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for AstraZeneca from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for AstraZeneca jobs;