Atkins Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Atkins job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
WS Atkins plc is a British multinational engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services company headquartered in London, UK. It was founded in 1938 by Sir William Atkins. In 2016, Atkins was the UK’s largest engineering consultancy and the world’s 11th largest global design firm. It employed approximately 18,000 staff based in 300 offices across 29 countries and had undertaken projects in over 150 countries. Its motto is “Plan, Design, Enable”. The company was acquired by Canadian company SNC-Lavalin in July 2017.
Apply Online Atkins Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Atkins hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Bilingual English/Mandarin speaking Engineers & Project Managers
We’re seeking bilingual project managers and engineers.
You will enjoy working independently in a trusting environment, as well as being an integral part of a wider team of talented scientists, engineers and project managers. You’ll be a perfect fit if you’re happy building great relationships with your teams and with your clients, thriving on exceeding their expectations and providing the wow factor.
Work will include:
• Project definition and delivery
• Responsibility for technical quality
• Recruiting, leading, working with and mentoring project management/engineering teams
• Liaising directly with clients
• Looking for opportunities to grow the business
Lead Business Consultant – Government, Security, Intelligence and Defence
We are looking to hire talented people with a track record in delivery, business development and business management. We welcome applications from people with either existing Consulting experience or who are looking to transfer significant business and programme delivery experience gained internally into a consultancy environment
As senior member of the Transformation and Delivery Practice you will be working with new and existing Atkins clients, helping them address their business challenges. You will use your extensive experience to build strong client relationships, providing strategic and innovative thinking and advice. You will define and deliver Atkins solutions that address their key business matters from understanding problems through to solution design and successful delivery. This will be achieved in a range of ways including:
• Working closely with our Market teams, actively assisting them to win work with new and existing Atkins clients, engaging with clients and developing compelling propositions
• Working collaboratively with clients to set and realise strategies for change
• Providing best practice advice and support to enable them to effectively control and manage their complex change portfolios
• Designing and creating programmes to support major (client digital) transformations to ways of operating e.g. across staff and locations.
Communications and Customer Service Assistant
We have an exciting role available to join the Connect Plus Services Communications Team as a Communications & Customer Services Executive, based in Dartford. The main purpose of this role is to support the Communications team in all aspects of scheme communications, as well as working with customers to respond to their enquiries.
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you will:
- Work with project managers to understand the scope of Connect Plus Services schemes
- Have involvement in drafting and implementing highways scheme communications plans
- Draft supporting communications materials including letters and emails
- Undertake regular stakeholder and customer liaison, including responding to customer enquiries via letters, emails and telephone
- Use an internal database to manage customer enquiries
- Input into our stakeholder database to ensure it is kept up-to-date
Security Consultant – Electronics
We work across the majority of markets developing innovative solutions to help our clients realise their vision in a safe and secure environment. Our services cover:
• Threat and risk analysis
• Security risk management
• All design stages for all security functions
• Security operations and procedures
• Strategies, schemes and Master-planning
• Counter-terrorism and protective security
• Physical security
• Electronic security systems
• Explosive blast and weapons effects on structures
• Continuity and resilience for security threats
• Concept of Operations
• Security training
We pride ourselves on our high standards and the commitment with which we engage with our clients to help them find approaches to solving their challenging and complex problems. Our projects are founded on proven security analysis and sound engineering / technical capability.
• Take a lead role on client project delivery assignments
• Responsible for commercial management of client assignments.
• Responsible for client relationships during projects.
• Responsible for developing effective approaches to client requirements, calling for originality and ingenuity in devising recommendations.
• Will assist the team lead in business development internal and external to Atkins to further develop the security business.
Atkins Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Atkins from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Atkins jobs;