Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Audley Travel job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Current opportunities with the Audley team
If you’d like to join our award-winning teams at any of our locations, have a read through the roles listed below and send us your application. If none look quite right for you, get in touch to send us your CV.
Apply Online Audley Travel Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Audley Travel hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Travel Sales Specialist
Day to Day:
- Following up on warm leads
- Help our clients to find out the who-what-when-where and why’s of their trip.
- Creating truly tailor-made itineraries and personalising them to fit within each individual client’s needs.
- You will book and liaise with hotels, tour operators and airlines being the client’s point of contact for each requirement.
- With an obsessive keen eye for detail and distinctive high level of customer service skills your goal is to ensure all clients returning home have had a trip which exceeds their expectations, motivating them to return as a client again.
- You will be comfortable working to sales targets but equally happy doing the administrative tasks as this is a 360 degree role where you will handle every detail of the booking from initial inquiry to the clients returning home.
- Extensively travelled around the region you are applying for. Whether you have backpacked during your gap year, taken several trips to the region, (as you can’t get enough) or have lived in the country and experienced it as a local.
- We have seen examples of success from people who have come from a wide range of industries like Real Estate, Teaching, Marketing, Finance and Hospitality.
- Extensive training including a 4 week trip to the country that you will specialise in (departing at the end of your first week of starting)
- You will return to sales and systems training which will continue with your career at Audley Travel working your way up a career path which will give you extra responsibilities and £3000 salary increases with each promotion along the way.
- Working very closely with your Regional Sales Manager on a daily basis during your probation period you will be given the support you need to be successful in this role.
Who are we looking for?
The skills we have found make a successful Country Sales Specialist are people who travelled extensively within the region and who have strong organisation skills, a competitive drive, resilience, assertiveness and persuasiveness.
Additionally we look for people who display the values of Audley Travel which are:
- Passion for travel,
- Being the difference,
- Being one team.
Audley Travel Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Audley Travel from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Audley Travel jobs;