Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Awin job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Awin is a global affiliate network that brings together the Affiliate Window and Zanox networks. Made up of over 100,000 contributing publishers and 6,000 advertisers, Awin has over 900 employees in 15 offices worldwide. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €6.2 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €377 million for its publishers in the last financial year (2016).
Apply Online Awin Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Awin hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The successful candidate will work in the Dixons Carphone office in North Acton for 3 days a week and 2 days a week in the Awin office in Tower Hill. The role is pivotal to the efficient and effective functioning of the team’s work processes and provides a unique developmental opportunity of working both network and client-side. This is perfectly suited to applicants seeking to build on previously established foundations for a career in digital marketing.
- Provide support to team members & client with day-to-day duties
- Daily Account checks to monitor performance and KPI’s
- Daily competitor reports to ensure we are aware of all competitor activity within the affiliate space.
- Day to day management of supplier funding campaigns, inclusive of:
- Creating bespoke campaign decks for suppliers with affiliate opportunities
- Cost forecasting for campaigns
- Post promotional analysis for each campaign
- Attending meetings with internal stakeholders to discuss supplier funding processes and execution
The successful candidate will provide high quality campaign assistance to Key Accounts team members and their assigned clients. The role is pivotal to the efficient and effective functioning of the team’s work processes.
- Provide support to team members and their assigned clients with day-to-day duties, such as:
- Daily Account checks
- Data feed and commission administration
- Weekly reporting
- Affiliate recruitment
- Publisher site audits
- Programme Analysis
- Creative management
- Respond to incoming calls and emails and relay messages from clients and affiliates
- Provide support for ad hoc administrative and reporting tasks and be able to prioritise these effectively
- Assist clients with support for ad hoc tasks and queries in an efficient manner
- Attend industry events when required and network with clients both via email and face to face
Working as an Account Manager in the Key Accounts team and using the award winning Awin network you will be responsible for managing the affiliate campaigns of some of our key clients.
This role involves managing a number of clients, which in Key Accounts will be some of the most demanding yet interesting affiliate campaigns on the network. As the Account Manager you may have an Account Executive supporting you and other Account Managers and you will need to be able to delegate work as well as working collaboratively to ensure the client is getting the best returns on their affiliate program as possible.
Awin Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Awin from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Awin jobs;