Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete AXA job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
WHAT WE OFFER
There are many reasons why AXA is a great place to work. As a global company based in 56 countries with 102 million customers, we genuinely care about people. That’s why now, and right across the world, we are constantly raising our standards to better care for our customers. We go to great lengths to look after our own people too – we’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. We also work hard to support the local communities we work in: last year alone, we raised over £500,000 for charity and dedicated over 22,000 hours to volunteering.
But how do we make sure that we’re a great place to work? How do we make sure that customers are always first and foremost in our thinking? How do our values and our working culture ensure that AXA people can continue to develop new and better services, solutions and products? And what does a career with AXA UK promise you – personally and professionally?
Apply Online AXA Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about AXA hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Access Developer and Analyst
Reporting to the Information Manager, this role will have two key focuses:
- The primary focus will be on EUC MS Access databases and will involve working alongside fellow team members to develop and maintain new and existing databases within our Provider Management department.
- The secondary focus will be on the provision of data analytics & information to support the Provider Management team and the wider business.
- This will require working on a number of different data warehouses, using highly technical software technology while applying appropriate analytical techniques.
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
Some of the skills and abilities that are needed and we are looking for in this role are:
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in the design and development of MS Access databases; in particular MS Access 2003 / 10
- Strong programming skills, particularly VBA
- Comprehensive knowledge of the other MS Office technologies; particularly Excel
- Ability to analyse, interpret & present information using data extraction, analysis and mining tools i.e. Excel, Access,
- Business Objects and SAS
- Numerate and analytical
- Strong attention to detail and an awareness for accuracy
- Ability to self manage on a project basis and prioritise work
- Mathematics to ‘O’ / GCSE level, ideally ‘A’ level or equivalent
- Technically competent in the use of computers i.e. aware of computer components and how they operate (RAM, CPU), navigation and storage techniques
Work will be performed on a project basis, with timescales ranging from immediate response, to long term development projects, potentially lasting up to 6 months or more.
Attitude is important too. This is a team-driven environment where everybody is expected to contribute to the company and departmental goals. This will require strong communication skills at all levels, the ability and desire to share your knowledge with your colleagues, a good appreciation of the link between excellent systems and excellent business results – and of course wanting to work in a sociable, open and supportive environment.
What will you get from this role?
- Salary – £22,000 – £27,000
- Holiday – 25 days
- PMI after qualifying period
- Contributory pension
- Numerous company benefits
AXA Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for AXA from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for AXA jobs;