Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete BA CityFlyer job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
BA CityFlyer is a wholly owned subsidiary airline of British Airways with its head office in the Didsbury area of Manchester, England. It operates a network of domestic and European services from its main base at London City Airport. In 2016, BA Cityflyer also began operations from London Stansted Airport. In 2017 BA Cityflyer starts services from Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol. This marks the return of BA to the regions after an absence of nearly 10 years. All services operate with BA’s full colours, titles and flight numbers.
Apply Online BA CityFlyer Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about BA CityFlyer hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Are you looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
Reporting to the Network Manager the Network Executive will ensure that IAG Cargo benefits from the best network and fleet available through the planning, development and management of IAG capacity.
- Initiatives & processes are continually reviewed and implemented.
- Develop a comprehensive picture of the requirements for capacity across the business using input from the Sales force and market data.
- Input IAG Cargo’s requirements to the corporate planning and scheduling processes in each IAG group operating company.
- Evaluate the effect of differing aircraft and configuration changes on IAGC’s networks.
- Evaluation of IAG schedule changes and cancellations on IAG Cargo’s revenue potential.
- Ensure future schedules are distributed across the cargo business to maximise selling lead times and that impact from Regions is fully appreciated.
- Evaluate poor performing routes and develop action plans with other stakeholders.
- Management of cancellations – both planned and ad hoc. Ensuring alignment with revenue and cost budgets.
- Ensure effective internal and external marketing of the programmes.
As Crew Controller you will be responsible for supervising and maintaining the safe, compliant and efficient delivery of our crew rosters to support the Operations Controller in delivering our punctuality promise. You will be responsible for coordinating mandatory & Company training requirements for all crew, managing the daily administration of rosters, organising crew travel and accommodation and ongoing legality checks to ensure compliance with the Company flight time limitations scheme.
To apply you will have previous experience of managing crew rosters in a Crewing environment. Any experience within Crew Planning or Crew Training departments with knowledge of fatigue risk management principles would be an advantage. You must be able to demonstrate an understanding of EASA.ORO.FTL and experience of working under your own initiative, to tight timescales, as well as being a supportive and effective team member.
BA CityFlyer Captain
As a BA CityFlyer Captain you will be expected to work flexibly within a growing and tight knit team to deliver our demanding seven-day-a-week operation. Operating business and leisure flights throughout Europe, overseas night stops will be a feature of your touring roster.
- Currently operating as Captain
- UK EASA Licence (or converted by start date).
- Current MPA rating on an aircraft in excess of 20 tonnes MTOM
- Valid ME Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 medical
- Minimum 4000 hours total to include 1500 hours as PIC of a commercial jet/turbo prop multi crew aircraft with a take off weight of 20 tonnes or greater. The 1500 hours will not include any PICUS hours.
BA CityFlyer Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for BA CityFlyer from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for BA CityFlyer jobs;