Babcock Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Babcock job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Babcock is the UK’s leading engineering support services organisation and employs more than 34,000 people around the world. For more than a century, Babcock has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering support. Underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, infrastructure management, and specialist training, we help customers around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the key market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear.
Apply Online Babcock Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Babcock hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Here at Babcock we are currently recruiting a Driver on a permanent, full time basis. The role offers flexible working hours. 6am earliest start – 8pm latest finish. 7.5 hours per day – 5 days a week.
You will carry out driving as required throughout their rostered period. You will also wash the vehicles when not on a driving task. All drivers must be flexible to change in meeting the customer’s requirement at very short notices. The ability to drive anywhere in the UK as required by the customer. Understand driver’s hours and working time directive.
You must enjoy driving and be prepared to undertake overnight stops.
What do I need to do the role?
You’ll need to have experience in large coach driving and experience of LGV driving.Would also like you to hold:
- PCV Coach licence
- LGV truck licence
- Driver CPC card
What else do I need to know?
- The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
Service Desk Analyst
Here at Babcock International, Portsmouth we’re looking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst to join an established support team working at our Lakeside site.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you’ll undertake 1st line support tasks, serving internal teams with their 1st line issues and escalating to 2nd line as and when required.
You will be joining at busy and highly motivated team of 25 and will be mainly working on Exchange, Active Directory, Cisco IP, Remote Log-ins, Server infrastructure. There is a clear career path for you to progress into 2nd line work and beyond.
And as you’re supporting our business we’ll be supporting you. We offer excellent benefits, facilities and amenities – such as onsite shops, restaurants, free parking and free shuttles from city centre trains and bus stops. The core hours are 9am-3:30pm but you can start as early as 7:30am and finish as late as 5:30pm to help you beat the traffic and afford you a better work / life balance.
What do I need to do the role?
With proven Service / Help Desk / Customer Service Experience, both face to face and over the phone, this Service Desk Analyst will also have proven experience in using a Service Management system to manage all incidents and requests, as well as experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Applications, Printer faults and Operating systems.
We would also like you to have experience in all or some of these areas:
- Ability to apply technical fixes, using agreed IT toolsets
- Ability to utilise active listening, analysing and understanding the needs of the customer
- ITIL awareness
- Ability to progress escalations
- An understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, Cisco IP Phones, Remote Assistance/Desktop, and Server Infrastructure Lastly, you’ll need to be able to deploy good communication and influencing skills as you’ll work closely with the client and our internal and external stakeholders.
Police Scotland Pilot
BMCSO currently operate 24 hour operations in support of Police Scotland Air Support Unit utilizing the EC135 T3 helicopter. The role offers varied, challenging and interesting flying throughout Scotland and the crew roster is 2 days on, 2 nights on & 4 days off. The position available is located at the bespoke base in Govan and the successful candidate would be required to reside within 45 minutes / 25 miles or make arrangements for accommodation at their own expense.
Minimum requirements for candidates for this position are:
- Hold an EASA ATPL (H) or CPL(H) with IR
- Either :
- 1000 hours pilot in command of aircraft of which 500 hours is pilot in command on twin turbine helicopters; or
- 1000 hours as co-pilot in HEMS/ Police operations of which 500 hours is as pilot in command under supervision and 100 hours pilot in command of twin turbine helicopters.
- 2000 hours minimum total helicopter experience.
- 500 hours operating experience in twin turbine helicopters in an operational environment similar to the intended operation.
- 20 hours VFR at night as pilot in command.
- Fluent English, Driving License, Passport, Right to Work in the UK.
Candidates would also ideally:
- Be qualified and instrument rated on the EC135.
- Have current or recent Police experience.
- Have experience of NVIS operations.
Here at Babcock International we’re looking to recruit an Electrical Fitter to join our highly skilled team with unrivalled engineering and technical skills.
We are looking for someone to undertake electrical fitting activities, repairs and inspections on systems and equipment. You will be tasked with the completion of all planned preventative maintenance to ensure the department meets the objectives of the business. You will also be responsible for the identification and rectification of all system, manufacture, defects and alterations to ensure the continued availability and performance of the Estate. You will ensure that work is carried out in line with current processes and make suggestions on improving systems and processes to increase productivity whilst working within all H&S legislation, Safe Systems of Work and control of work processes.
What do I need to do the role?
We are looking for:
- Experience of working within a Health & Safety-focussed environment.
- Well-developed team working and interpersonal skills.
- You will need to be comfortable working at heights, in confined spaces and in inclement weather conditions.
- SVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering / completed Modern apprenticeship or equivalent qualification
- Electrical Systems & Equipment e.g Regulations
- Maintenance Documentation
- Safe systems of work
- Risk Assessments
Babcock Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Babcock from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Babcock jobs;