BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete BAE Systems Applied Intelligence job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence is an international business and technology consulting firm owned by BAE Systems. It specializes in “security and resilience”, and in collecting, managing and exploiting information to reveal so-called “actionable intelligence”, “threat intelligence”, “fraud containment” and customer insight. It also sells clients software for large-scale data exploitation, and analytics for intelligence-grade security and financial crime work.
Apply Online BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about BAE Systems Applied Intelligence hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Service Desk Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Service Desk as a Service Desk Analyst providing 1st level IT support services to our Managed Security Service customers. Working within our Security Operations Centre in our Manila office, you will be our first point of contact with our customers for managing Security Incidents, Service Incidents, Service Requests and supporting the Change Management process.
What you’ll be doing
- Respond to customer requests for IT services (including incidents, queries and service requests) in a timely, polite and efficient way, ensuring adherence to Service Level Agreements
- Log, analyse and resolve 1st line support calls, undertaking incident triage and assignment to the relevant support group
- Build strong, positive relationships with users to enhance the level of service provided
- Take ownership for incidents and requests throughout the lifecycle, including initial logging, updating, and resolving
- Obtain updates on progress from the other support groups where required
- Identify incidents that are business critical quickly, and escalate the issue to the Team Leader
- Provide Ticket Management for the resolver groups, keeping a focus on SLA Attainment
- Take ownership of the Incident Closure process in line with ITIL Incident Management
- Champion and drive the change management process alongside the Head of Support
- Work alongside international colleagues to ensure a smooth handover between time zones
As an experienced professional, we’ll entrust you with responsibilities; this means that you’ll have internal stakeholder contact, variety and support from day one. We’ll encourage and support you to develop your skills and reward you as you grow. Whatever your area of expertise, you’ll be much more than just a job title; you’ll be an integral part of the business where your individual contribution makes a difference every day. Great minds deserve great rewards, so we also offer a very competitive salary and benefits package. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support email migrations & profile setups for POP, IMAP, MAPI, RPC/HTTPS email setups including the secure/non-secure ports.
• Assist administrator/End-User with profile set up, and rebuilding profiles using multiple MAC & Microsoft mail clients
• Responsible for calendar issues such as conflict messages, resource rooms, delegates setups
• Browse and create public folders and permission for internal and external emails.
- Analyze mail flow, routing and internet headers
- Provide additional troubleshooting of issues escalated from Tier-1 support
Systems Consultant (IT Infrastructure)
The Junior Systems Consultant (Infrastructure) is a member of the Singapore Engineering Team. You will help construct and implement highly complex systems, working with very large dataset using cutting edge technologies, solving hard engineering problems at scale to help our customers to defend against threats and reduce their risk in the connected world. A System Consultant must have an engineering mindset, passionate and a curious mind about technology. This is an extremely hands-on role and System Consultants should also possess relentless drive in gaining and maintaining extensive knowledge on BAE Systems’ products as well as 3rd party products therefore you will lead the way in building systems using tools whichever is best for the job.
The Systems Consultant is responsible for:
- Regular interaction with customers with a key focus on ensuring success for our customers
- Carries out agreed operational procedures of a progressive nature, under instruction, including network configuration, installation and maintenance
- Working closely with software engineers to deploy software packages and debug product issues.
- Contributes to the resolution of operational problems as required
- Contributes to the creation, improvement and maintenance of process documentation
- Contributes to the creation of high-quality technical documentation, for example Deployment guides and Acceptance Test documentation
- Provides support and maintenance of the current server and network infrastructure, including all application components ensuring secure and efficient operation, following recognized best practice
- Finding new and better solutions, challenge existing solutions in a professional and constructive manner
- Share experiences between colleagues aiming on perfecting best practices
- Travel when required (including possible overseas work)
- Support out of hours work if scheduling requires
Graduate Technical Consultant
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology and about building trusted relationships with Clients. Our Technical Consultants take ownership of one or more areas of technical product configuration and delivery from Workshop to Go Live to Upgrade and beyond. So this Technical Consultant provides the critical skills necessary to implement, integrate and extend the BAE Systems NetReveal Financial Crime applications. These roles understand how collaboration and communication leads to Technical success stories as well as aiding in the detection and reporting of financial criminal activity.
What we are looking for:
- An Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- A good communicator with solid interpersonal skills and an eye for detail.
- A flexible attitude and willingness to take the initiative on issues.
- Effective and efficient decision making ability – for prioritizing, time management, etc.
- Work in our Melbourne CBD offices close to all public transport services.
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for BAE Systems Applied Intelligence from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for BAE Systems Applied Intelligence jobs;