Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Bank of England job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The Bank of England, formally the Governor and Company of the Bank of England, is the central bank of the United Kingdom and the model on which most modern central banks have been based. Established in 1694, it is the second oldest central bank in operation today, after the Sveriges Riksbank. The Bank of England is the world’s 8th oldest bank. It was established to act as the English Government’s banker and is still one of the bankers for the Government of the United Kingdom. The Bank was privately owned by stockholders from its foundation in 1694 until it was nationalised in 1946.
Apply Online Bank of England Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Bank of England hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Audit Data Analyst
The Bank of England’s Internal Audit (IA) function is looking for an Audit Data Analyst to join its newly formed data analytics team. Reporting to the Head of Audit Analytics, the role offers a unique insight into a wide range of complex and often high profile activities across the Bank and the opportunity to be involved in audits across a diverse range of functions that support them.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team tasked with ensuring that internal audits make maximum, effective and smart use of data interrogation and analytics techniques and tools (‘audit analytics’). This will involve designing and conducting novel analysis to inform and support the detailed scope of individual audits, as well as influencing the overall IA approach to analytics.
Key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Be a subject matter expert in the field of audit analytics. Ensure that he/she has sufficient depth and breadth of understanding of data analytics, including emerging technologies and techniques and their use within the industry.
- With limited supervision from the Head of Internal Audit Analytics, scope, plan and complete novel analysis that supports, and drives innovation and efficiencies in, the department’s individual audits (as well as ad hoc projects and activities) – within allocated time and budgets.
- Develop relationships with relevant areas across the Bank as well as a deep understanding of the data, systems architecture and analytics tools used within the Bank. Leverage these tools where possible to perform audit analytics.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of departmental standards, structured methods and tools for audit data analytics.
- Support the Head of Audit Analytics in driving cultural change across IA so that the use of analytics becomes a core component of audit work.
The role also requires the ability to:
- Understand the Bank and its evolving role in the UK financial system, as well as the data and systems architecture that underpin its business processes.
- Voice independent opinions underpinned by objective analysis
- Write precise and readable reports on the analysis performed that clearly convey key messages to senior stakeholders not familiar with the technical detail
- Supervise and coach less experienced members of IA in the use of analytical tools and techniques.
- There are opportunities for secondments and transfers within the Bank following an agreed period within Internal Audit.
Bank of England Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Bank of England from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Bank of England jobs;