Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Barclaycard job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
If you act like an individual, think like a customer, and work like an entrepreneur, you belong at Barclaycard.
Life at Barclaycard is fast-paced, challenging and fun. Despite being a major global company, we encourage a startup mentality. This is a place where people are given the freedom to express themselves – to showcase their talents, create and innovate.
“As a brand, our personality is helpful, straightforward, optimistic and inventive, so those are the qualities we look for in our people.”
Andrew Hogan, Head of Brand Strategy
We recruit for attitude. We look for enthusiasm, inventiveness, and lots of ideas. We want people who can help us take the complexity out of financial products and deliver an amazing service to our customers.
There are so many opportunities at Barclaycard, in dozens of areas and in countries around the world. International mobility is a fact of life here, as is personal career development. You’ll find encouragement at every level.
If you’re a graduate joining us, the first step in building your career will be the Future Leaders Development Programme (FLDP).
A series of structured placements will show you the business from different perspectives, give you a deep insight into our customers, and help you discover where your strengths lie.
You’ll travel as well as train for professional qualifications during your two-year FLDP.
Barclaycard employee smiling
If you’ve already started your career, you’ll be encouraged to look for opportunities to develop, progress, and carve out your future at Barclaycard.
We don’t spoon-feed – instead we encourage and support people to take stock regularly and make their own career choices in a dynamic, positive environment.
Apply Online Barclaycard Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Barclaycard hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Improve and Automate Internal Processes (30%)
- Identify new opportunities for enhancing/ streamlining and automating services
- Participate in and optimise the operational engagement model between WFMi, Operations and Shared Service business partners
- Formulate opportunities into proposals and implement realising cost save outcomes
- Design, Document, Implement, Remediate and Measure Change Introduced (15%)
- Operate effectively and meet internal and stakeholder requirements in line with their appetite for change
- Operate effectively to deliver Barclays’ policy, legal and regulatory requirements
- Document project plan, internal operating procedures and partner with Support Group to develop instructional design
- Provide assurance over the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls executed by Barclaycard WFMi, where applicable, conformance with Barclays and/or Barclaycard Policy and Standards
- Support the introduction of new Workforce solutions by working with internal customers, support groups to build effective control designs
- Measure the status of Barclaycard WFMi against its stated risk appetite and, where necessary, understand the required remediation actions to improve technology control effectiveness
Stakeholder Management and Leadership (30%)
- Support the Barclaycard WFMi team and responsible to:
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal WFMi team and Barclaycard Operations Customers, as well as other businesses and functions
- Exhibit visionary leadership skills and influence WFMi team to think more universally to build a sustainable and dynamic operating model
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Work with Barclaycard WFMi team, Operations and Shared Service business partners
- Contribute to the creation of Workforce Innovation project initiatives and strategy supported by action plans aligned to the business strategies and goals
- Support the development of a strategic plan that ensures the WFMi team aligns with strategies and future impacts from the regulators and changes to Barclaycard’s policies
- BS/BA degree in Engineering, Sciences, Finance, Economics or equivalent Workforce Management experience
- 5+ years relevant experience
- 3+ years management experience in a high pressure environment
- Very strong demonstrated analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools
- Ability to start from white space and structure, execute and present analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Energy and enthusiasm to drive towards results
- Ability to manage and prioritize time and projects
- Strong team player
- Proven track record of delivering appropriate depth of analysis in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with contact centre metrics and analysis, including scheduling
- Strong PC skills — including proven skills and results in tools such as Access and Excel
Barclaycard Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Barclaycard from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Barclaycard jobs;