Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at BBC by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of BBC which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The BBC is the world’s leading public service broadcaster. Funded primarily through the television licence fee, the BBC provides audiences in the UK with high quality and distinctive services across television, radio and online. In the UK the BBC provides 10 network television services, 10 network radio services, 46 radio services in the nations and regions of the UK, plus an extensive online presence. The BBC also delivers impartial news and information to audiences around the globe through the World Service. The BBC offers a wide range of careers in the areas of journalism, broadcasting, technology as well as corporate roles such as HR, legal, finance and administration.
Apply Online BBC Jobs
You can be a member of BBC family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
This is not a job or even a try-out for a job, but it is a way to get a better idea about what we do in the BBC across the UK and in every department – not just output teams.
There are more people who want to do work experience at the BBC each year than we have opportunities, so we ask you to complete an online profile which allows us to find out a bit about you and why you are interested in work experience at the BBC.
They also ask you to express a preference about dates, location and business area and when we have this information we will try and match you with a suitable placement We invite you to contact us about work experience four times a year – in August, November, February and May.
Work experience is unpaid and they are unable to offer expenses. It is open to anyone aged 18 or over. We do have some limited opportunities for 16/17 year olds in some locations. Unfortunately, we can’t offer feedback if you are unsuccessful in your application.
The BBC StoryWorks team is responsible for developing and producing content-led commercial solutions, including but not limited to digital native creative, packaging of editorial sponsorship, brand films and bespoke 360 media solutions.
Head of BBC Storyworks EMEA
The Head of BBC StoryWorks EMEA is the region’s most senior position, and is responsible for managing other regional members of the BBC StoryWorks EMEA team as well as orchestrating and overseeing the management of all aspects of the production of client campaigns from the initial briefing through to the delivery of the campaign – on time and on budget.
In particular they must:
- Support the global BBC StoryWorks Team in defining world-class innovative solutions for clients
- Line manage other members of the Content, Strategy and Project Management and Production teams in EMEA
- Own the production of best in class digital, TV and cross-media solutions for clients
- Ensure the effective management of all matters relating to compliance in regards to solutions offered
- Control budgets in line with advertising revenues assigned for both digital and broadcast projects
- Oversee the effective legal and project management frameworks for the delivery of successful campaigns
- Display patience and cultural sensitivity in communications with agencies / clients, in-country resources and colleagues
- Demonstrate BBC values in all dealings with colleagues, clients and agencies
BBC Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for BBC and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for BBC Jobs;