Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Blue Square job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Winners of 4 x consecutive ‘Field Marketing Team of the Year’ awards – our people have been a core part of supporting some of the world’s top 10 companies to grow positive brand awareness, boost sales & achieve higher customer satisfaction.
We employ over 1,000 ‘Blue Square People’ across the UK. Their roles at head office and as brand ambassadors positively impact hundreds of locations, building advocacy with retail staff and influencing consumer behaviour.
Blue Square’s Hertford HQ is home to the management and support teams that help to guide our ‘Field Force’. The in-house data insights, training, comms, talent and staff development teams all provide our outstanding people with the tools they need to do their best work.
We also fundraise in aid of Mind and we’re proud to be recognised as a Best Companies ‘One to Watch’ for 2018.
Apply Online Blue Square Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Blue Square hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Account Development Manager – Automotive Sector
This role will be responsible for creating and maintain relationships within the automotive sector, generating plans for clients relating to business propositions while executing activity to the brief. Developing new relationships, offering and revenue streams within automotive at both manufacturer and franchise dealership level.
The successful candidate will have the holistic operational and relationship responsibility of the automotive function including three core aspects;
1. Account development
2. Relationship Management
3. Commercial plan
What you will be doing
As the Account Development Manager, you will
• Responsibility for the construct and implementation of the automotive operations strategy including annual plan of activity.
• Full accountability of the people related function delivering information, advice and guidance surrounding generalist HR matters.
• Lead generation for new activity at a localized franchised level.
• Responsibility for the delivery of activity insights utilizing the capability of automotive information such as SMMT and Jato dynamics. Providing business cases on business improvement with the insights provided.
• Review and develop the proposition for offering including the use of VR content, vehicle configuration and dealership training.
• Create a plan which for dealerships to actively set out to achieve and exceed dealership objectives for market penetration
• Monitor all prospects and leads to ensure an acceptable conversion rate is achieved
• Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and the lowest rate of customer defection without sacrificing profitability.
• Analyse market information and registration/sales information for the dealership’s area of responsibility and compare to plans, activities and stock profiles. Instigate corrective action as necessary.
• Ensure that the customer database is regularly updated and cleansed as necessary
• Review debtors daily and take appropriate action to collect overdue debts.
• Maintain day to day control of departmental and other costs in order to minimize the expenses without adversely affecting service levels or standards.
What we are looking for
• Ability to creative effective working relationships
• Desire to work at pace managing multiple activities
• Selling and marketing skills, knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry at a high level.
• Detailed knowledge of technology and benefits for clients
• Extensive experience when implementing end to end projects.
• Previous experience creating people strategies, budgets and development of information management systems.
• Ability to engage with all departments and communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Passion for personal development
• An ability to negotiate effectively and at a high level together with good numeracy and literacy skills.
Blue Square Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Blue Square from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Blue Square jobs;