Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete BMI Regional job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
British Midland Regional Limited, trading recently as Flybmi.com (instead of BMI Regional) is a British regional airline that operates scheduled passenger services across the UK and Europe. The airline’s head office is in East Midlands Airport in North West Leicestershire, with its registered office at Glasgow Airport. The airline has operating bases at Aberdeen, Birmingham, Brussels, Bristol, East Midlands, Newcastle and Munich.
Apply Online BMI Regional Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about BMI Regional hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Flying to over 25 European destinations on our single crew Embraer 135/145 aircraft, we expect the highest standards from our cabin crew who are required to be fast thinking and intuitive whilst delivering an exceptional level of service to our customers.
What are the requirements?
• at least 18 years old
• Under 175cm
• A good, completed education
• Unrestricted residence and work permit in Germany and hold a full passport
• full driving licence
• a high standard of physical fitness and visual acuity of 6/9 in each eye, aided or unaided
• Live – or be prepared to relocate to Munich to live – within 1 hour from the base
• Fluency in English and German
• Previous experience of being a flight attendant preferred
The purpose of the position is to ensure that all flights are crewed in accordance with current legislation and company requirements ensuring minimum disruption to the flying programme.
Key Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Day-to-day management of air crew rosters
- Ensuring all flights are correctly crewed, in accordance with current legislation and Company requirements
- Efficient use of crew resources in a safe, legal and cost effective way.
- Close liaison with Operations, Rostering and Charter with regard to changes to the flying programme
- Co-ordinating changes to aircrew training in conjunction with the Training Department
- Booking hotel accommodation and travel for aircrew outside of normal working hours
- Booking of hire car and taxi requirements outside of normal working hours
BMI Regional Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for BMI Regional from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for BMI Regional jobs;