The Body Shop Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Body Shop job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The Body Shop was founded in 1976 by Dame Anita Roddick in Brighton, England. It all started as a small shop providing quality skincare products in refilled bottles and with the belief that business could be a force for good and the world – our source of beauty. Since then The Body Shop has become a global retail business serving over 30 million customers worldwide, employs 22,000 people and operates over 3,000 stores in more than 60 countries. We have exported innovative products, campaigns that matter and an ethical approach to business all over the globe.
Apply Online Body Shop Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Body Shop hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ANALYST
Design, manage and report on all research to understand our customers experience across key touch points including store, website, customer care and social media. Make improvement recommendations to drive best practice across markets and channels.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
Manage the Customer Experience Tracking programme:
- Define requirements for the programme, manage bid process with vendors and sourcing to select external provider(s) for the programme
- Be the primary point of contact with providers
- Assess need for and manage (if necessary) Mystery Shopping Programme
- Manage the Customer Satisfaction programme
- Manage and run the on-going reporting of the Customer Experience Tracking
- Deliver insights to the business to improve our customer experience
Design and Run all Store & shopper research to improve the store and shopability:
- Work with commercial, VM and other teams to understand planned changes in store design
- Advise and design research to address key business questions and ensure measurability
- Manage selection of agencies as appropriate and running of research projects
- Deliver results that drive measurable improvements in store performance
Manage and run all Customer Care reports & ad hoc analysis:
- To produce and maintain all non-automated reports on a weekly/monthly level to drive change and improve the overall customer experience and meet internal audit requirements
- To build a history of data for analytical purposes
- To monitor and present business critical information and potential business issues to Care Centre Manager and Senior Managers within The Body Shop International
- Regularly review usage and relevance of reports with stakeholders. Develop improvements to ensure reports remain relevant to the changing business needs
- Deliver training to Sitel teams to ensure quality of call logs through, including general feedback on the targets, service levels and staffing for call centre
Website optimisation research:
- Design and run all website optimisation and usability studies with support from Ecom team to improve the website and shopping experience
- Particular focus on measuring and delivery of improved customer experience of care centre digital touchpoints (e.g. Social and chat)
- Be the expert in social listening capability at TBS
- Manage and conduct all ad hoc social listening requests from across TBS, reporting on success and customer reaction to social media campaigns, product launches etc.
Develop best practices and manage quality of output:
- Build a network within TBS, other entities, and the wider Group to gather ideas to improve the reporting, data collection, and uses for the data
- Ensuring wider team are trained so that they can fully utilize the information available
- Knowledge of market research tools and practices
- Experience in the projections, delivery and analysis of market-consumers research
- Experience of interpreting data into a clear, easily understood format
- Knowledge of the cosmetic and retail industry is appreciated
- Advanced Excel skills
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
- Strong Presentation skills (1 to 1 & 1 to many)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and multi-task to tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
Educated to degree level or equivalent.
SENIOR PACKAGING DESIGNER
HEAD OF STORE DESIGN
A passionate, strong, motivational individual who leads in optimising and developing the Global Brand’s Store Design across both new concepts and current estate. You will be a natural communicator who is able to translate the Brand’s purpose into a “best in class” Retail solution in a clear and distinctive way– working within our Purpose framework, Customer Value Proposition and within the Store Design and VM strategy set up by the Global Store Design and VM Director.
You will partner closely with the Brand and Customer teams, notably Brand VM and Creative, Customer Experience, & VM Operations, to ensure all Design solutions are holistic customer-centric and retail-ready. You will have a strong awareness and focus on the impact of your creative proposals in relation to social, environmental, financial and operational constraints. You will develop the most efficient and effective solutions to enable consistent high quality execution of our concept in markets globally, including guidelines and store plans.This role is both directional and hands-on, responsible for translating briefs into credible design solutions, to create a leading environment for our Brand, (working from time to time with External agencies) from concept to execution.
You will thrive on new and diverse challenges, provide solutions, communicate positively, debate with peers and influence various stakeholders. You lead a team by balancing both clear expectations with space for individuals to bring the very best of themselves.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
Lead the design development of new store concept
- Working closely with the Global Store Design and VM Director, develop and deliver the Global Store Design Concept in line with the 3-5 year business strategy, collaborating with external design agencies as required, ensuring that solutions are practical, scalable on all formats globally and will meet the identified market needs.
- Continue to evolve our store design, working with key markets and stores across the global estate to test and trial new ideas and initiatives.
- Research best practices within competitors and stay abreast of innovations, of developments in store design and architecture within the retail sector but also in other industries
- Ensure our store experience and design reflects the profile of our customers (ie high traffic stores vs neighbourghood stores, touristic stores, etc).
- Develop 360 guidelines for Store Design and create global fitting guide (working with all key stake-holders)
Optimise current store design
- Working closely with both Customer Experience and Customer Operations, lead the Store Deisgn function to constantly improve and build on the current store design and ensure all permanent fixturing is able to be adapted/renewed to align with the current shop fits in an affordable and scalable manner.
- On-going evaluate how changes to signage, windows and layout could improve sales and customer experience.
- Share results from trials to ensure shop fits are optimized as above
- Provide markets with clear guidelines for store openings. Sign-off all designs that are to be trialled or developed in markets to ensure store design integrity globally (prior to build)
Lead on execution
- Produce optimal global store plans and guidelines for all store formats, presenting regularly to the Global Store Design Director and the Creative Services Director as required. Ensure final design approval for all Prime and Flagship sites globally.
- Identify and approve / direct any amends to any proposed local market exceptions, ensuring involvement as required in all development, strictly through approved International Supplier.
- Collaborating with external architects/ Design agencies/ POS manufacturers (as needed)
- Lead the Store Design team, inspiring and coaching the team to ensure maximum attention to detail and creativity, whilst increasing technical skills within the team
- Build strong relationships across the key functions that Store Design interfaces with to ensure alignment of strategy and speed of execution
- Actively engage with Company & Franchised Markets to understand their needs and capture feedback. Develop and collate reports from markets to assess success.
- Commercially control spend within your specific remit, working creatively and in a smart way to reduce overall costs whilst increasing efficiency
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate ethical standards of The Body Shop
- Champion, support and participate in The Body Shop’s Values and Campaigns.
- Bring to life the Brand Purpose through best in class design
Working Relationships & Interfaces:
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Experience leading design and development for Retail / lifestyle/ leisure sectors
- Sensitivity to aesthetics and ability to bring that to life in design
- Working knowledge of the architectural and construction industry
- Working knowledge of Shopfit Manufacturing
- Experience leading teams
- Degree in Architecture,Interior Architecture, or Retail Design required
- Use of Cinema 4D (or similar), InDesign, Powerpoint, Xcel
- Degree or equivalent
- High fit with The Body Shop Purpose culture and values, clear understanding of its strategic framework and ability to translate it into executional guidelines
- Is as excellent team player, works effectively in a multicultural environment, is an active listener and interacts effectively, has the natural authority/leadership to enforce brand guidelines
- Manages Complexity (Makes Decisions – Reasons from Multiple Perspectives)
- Innovates (Imagines creative solutions – Promotes team creativity)
- Acts / Leads with Human Sensitivity
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship (Improves performance – Develops a vision)
- Willingness to travel internationally as needed
GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
As the Global Social Media Manager for The Body Shop, you will be responsible for reassessing The Body Shop social media strategy and re-setting our social media presence, objectives and reason to be there.
In your day to day, you will lead social media strategy and execution across 50+ territories and multiple platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube. Managing one report, you will plan, brief and distribute innovative global social media content and campaigns.
You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and you will establish great working relationship with brand, PR and creative teams, training them up on latest social media trends and content best practice.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
- Deliver accurate, comprehensive social media strategy and executions to meet business objectives and drive ROI.
- Ensure Social Media remains a key lever in The Body Shop integrated marketing mix by participating in 360 campaign planning; ensure a good mix of brand and product messaging is maintained.
- Analyse both The Body Shop and competitors’ social media activity to uncover and share meaningful and actionable consumer and category insights.
- Plan, brief and project manage delivery to market of insight-led social media content for 50+ markets globally.
- Build brand affinity and strengthen customer engagement trough timely and engaging community management, working with the customer care and local social media teams.
- Identify opportunities to evolve content, influencer and UGC strategy working with teams and resources around the business.
- Act as subject matter expert on social media marketing, liaising with social media channels and third party companies (e.g. CMS / monitoring tools) to stay abreast of latest trends, new technologies, competitor activity, and industry best practices. Build relationship with new potential vendors at the right time.
- Determine KPIs for social media activity and track and evaluate results accordingly through accurate and timely reports.
- Previous proven experience of driving social media strategy is required. The candidate is able to formulate insight-led recommendations on the best course of action to reach desired outcomes / KPIs.
- Extensive hands-on experience managing planning and executing multi-market social media campaigns, including briefing of insight-led social media content.
- Deep understanding of social metrics and social media reporting tools, plus skilled with analytical abilities to evaluate successes and drive improvements.
- Demonstrated ability of being creative and responsive to retail trade and market conditions.
- Thrives in highly flexible environments, comfortable working with frequently changing timeframes and short deadlines.
- Experienced in working with third party agencies, vendors and partners.
- Demonstrated ability of short to long term scheduling and content planning.
- Strong project management and team management skills.
- Appreciation of wider range of marketing and digital marketing channels with proven track record of 360 planning and amplification.
- Previous work in an international role within a retailer brand, desirable yet not essential.
- Previous experience working in beauty or retail desired.
- Experience with content management system tools (e.g. Sprinklr / Percolate / Salesforce Marketing Cloud…)
- Proficient in Microsoft power point and excel
- Experience with social commerce and UGC tools (e.g. Curalate / Olapic…)
- Degree or equivalent
Body Shop Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Body Shop from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Body Shop jobs;