Booking.com Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Booking.com job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Established in 1996 in Amsterdam, Booking.com has grown from a small Dutch start-up to one of the largest travel e-commerce companies in the world. Part of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), Booking.com now employs more than 17,000 employees in 198 offices in 70 countries worldwide.
With a mission to empower people to experience the world, Booking.com invests in digital technology that helps take the friction out of travel. At Booking.com, we connect travellers with the world’s largest selection of incredible places to stay, including everything from apartments, vacation homes, and family-run B&Bs to 5-star luxury resorts, tree houses and even igloos. The Booking.com website and mobile apps are available in over 40 languages, offer 28,719,948 total reported listings, and cover 151,546 destinations in 228 countries and territories worldwide.
Each day, more than 1,550,000 room nights are reserved on our platform. So whether travelling for business or leisure, customers can instantly book their ideal accommodation quickly and easily with Booking.com, without booking fees and backed up by our promise to price match. Via our customer experience team, customers can reach Booking.com 24/7 for assistance and support in over 40 languages, any time of the day or night.
Apply Online Booking.com Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Booking.com hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Customer Service Guest Specialist
At Booking.com, our Customer Service teams, 8000 strong, span 110 nationalities and speak 43 different languages to provide care to Booking.com’s customers, wherever they are, whenever they need.
But we’re more than that.
At Booking.com, we’re the thrill of the first night in a new place. The excitement of the next morning. The friends you make. The journeys you take. The sights you see. And the food you sample. Through our products, partners and people, we can empower everyone to experience the world.
If you’re like us, you’ll love to help people. You’ll love travel and new life experiences too. Put these passions together and you get an international team who’ll take problems and turn them into solutions, increasing customer satisfaction and helping Booking.com to grow its global business.
What you’ll be doing:
- A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests and partners (eg. Accommodations) to resolve easy to complex issues via the phone. Cancellations, requests, travel advice; You name it, we’ll answer it.
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and Czech.
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service that’ll make anyone smile ☺
What you need to do it:
- Written and oral fluency in English and Czech.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- A positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Intermediate IT Skills (web browsing, multi-window navigation etc).
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-pace, international environment where you’ll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
Customer Service Executive
Life doesn’t come with scripts, so why should customer service? At Booking.com, we don’t need to repeat the same speech in order to deliver the outstanding customer service we are known for. We are real people, having real conversations. We go the extra mile to make sure travellers get their stay just right. 24/7. All year round.
Our Customer Service Executives play a pivotal role in the success of Booking.com. As such, we’re not looking for just anybody. We’re looking for people who want to be part of a fast-paced environment, with the passion to provide the best service to guests. We’re looking for someone who can turn a frown upside-down, any time of the day, any day of the week. Any query, any complaint, our Customer Service Executives handle each call or email with patience and professionalism, creating an individual, positive experience for every traveler.
The Customer Service teams work hard to ensure everyone gets the trip he or she deserves. That means committing to a rotating shift pattern of 8 hours per day scheduled between 7am-10pm, totaling a 40 hour week. We’ll also ask you to work the occasional weekend shift and night shift. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package with overtime and a comfortable, modern working environment in Cambridge. We can offer permanent contracts or fixed term contracts of 9 or 12 months, whatever works best for you!
- Liaison between guests and accommodations: modification of reservations, travel assistance, handling special requests and complaints
- Always assuring a high level of customer service
- Confident communication over the phone and via email
- Positive team participation in various projects within the department
- Our ideal Candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Is passionate about helping guests;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Spanish
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule
- In possession of a valid work-permit for the UK
We are looking for a data savvy professional to join our growing Product and Marketing team based in Shanghai, China. You will be working with stakeholders throughout the company to create understanding and suggest actions based on data. If you consider yourself to be that unique hybrid of data hacker, business analyst, communicator and mentor that maintains a strong customer focus and values pragmatism over perfection, then please join us and support Booking.com BV’s #1 accommodation platform with some of the industry’s smartest people!
We work primarily in three areas: helping to improve the website, helping to improve the mobile apps, and promotion, all with local customers in mind. As a data scientist, you can expect to independently support these functions at different times, though initially your focus will be on promotion. From time to time, you will need to communicate and collaborate remotely with colleagues from Booking.com BV at our headquarters in Amsterdam, Netherlands, including a community of data scientists working on front end, content, partner support, customer service, etc.
- Transform large, complex datasets into pragmatic, actionable insights.
- Leverage data to identify, quantify and influence tangible business gain.
- Ability to see beyond the numbers, be the voice of data when communicating to decision makers, product owners and team leaders.
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work.
- Act as a partner in starting, prioritizing, and executing data intensive projects
- Challenge ideas, assumptions, and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members in various roles
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a relevant role, especially in Marketing, Customer Research, and E-commerce.
- Experience solving real problems using data mining techniques and with statistical rigor
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering, bioinformatics, etc.)
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, machine learning and programming. Strong working knowledge of Python, Hadoop, SQL, R and/or Excel is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
As an Implementation Specialist in the ‘Operations Change and Development – Content Agency’, you will be responsible for communicating and rolling out changes to our organization of 400+ people. You will work closely with various teams on a wide variety of changes, new tasks, roles and tools that drive the performance of our people.
You bring proven internal communication experience, supporting internal stakeholders to deliver on internal messaging, events and communication tools across a global multi-office environment.
In your role, you will be passionate about developing and executing communication plans that will translate specific business priorities into creative and engaging communication strategies and tools, tailored for the employee and helping to bring the unique culture of Booking.com to all offices. You constantly look for new tools and ways of engaging your audience.
- Drive change to meet organizational strategic goals through effective management of change;
- Apply change management principles, methodologies and tools to judge scale and scope of implementations and organize accordingly;
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption of change and minimize resistance;
- Closely monitor all stages of implementation process and create feedback loops
- Create roll-out alignment among many stakeholders both centrally and regionally
- Support implementation of learning initiatives in the team
- Work closely with Internal stakeholders to coordinate the Change and Development communication to Operations teams
- Own and monitor the optimization of different communication channels across various Change and Development initiatives
- Develop and deliver creative, engaging and impactful communication plans to Booking.com employees, linking to the strategy and culture of the whole business
- Produce and support production of engaging communication collateral for employees and internal stakeholders, including newsletters, videos, animations, events, live streaming and everything related to new media
- Actively source, measure and present employee feedback to your Change and Development team and (local) management in order to increase impact and employee engagement worldwide
- Champion effective, conscious communication and drive best practice standards across all communication activities
- Draft key messaging for multiple change initiatives, create powerpoint packages, craft newsletter articles, craft internal social media & intranet posts, develop scripts for videos, create FAQs to educate employees on given topics.
- Establish working relationships with other Implementation, Learning and Communication specialists
- Represent ‘Change and Development team’ in Regional Team Leader meetings
Booking.com Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Booking.com from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Booking.com jobs;