Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Bourne Leisure job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Bourne Leisure is one of the largest providers of holidays and holiday home ownership in the UK. Our brands (Haven, Butlins and Warner Leisure Hotels) are amongst the most recognised within the UK holiday market, and we own and operate leisure assets on 6,500 acres of some of the best real estate in the country. Over 4 million families come on holiday at one of our parks, resorts or hotels every year and we aim to give our guests an exceptional experience.
Apply Online Bourne Leisure Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Bourne Leisure hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist / Front of House Team Member to join our friendly team.
You will assist in the smooth running of the front of house services, including various administration duties connected to the department. The FOH Facility covers all of Hemel Support Switchboard and reception services and this is a highly customer focused department, providing essential services to team members and customers alike.
Full time hours are Monday to Friday. Based on a 7.5 hour day, on rota shifts between 8am and 5pm, it is essential that an element of flexibility is possible in this regard.
- Operate in-house switchboard
- Meet and greet visitors and register them onto the in-house system
- Book and monitor visitor parking
- Book meeting rooms using the in-house system
- Respond to email enquiries
- Maintain high levels of customer service
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks connected to the business as directed by management
Contact Centre Advisor
As a Contact Centre Advisor you will proudly and consistently provide an individual, tailor made guest experience who are looking to book, amend or discuss their holiday with the goal of building relationships with our guests and ensuring they receive a ‘Breath of Fresh’ Experience in line with our Haven Culture.
You will need to:
- Take responsibility for your own development through coaching and 121’s with your team leader
- Work independently ensuring you deliver a ‘Breath of Fresh’ air and professional service at all times-no matter what channel of communication our guest has chosen
- Listen and understand our guests requirements and use a problem solving attitude to offer solutions to them where necessary
- Have excellent time keeping skills
- Ensure you proudly present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our customers
Bourne Leisure Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Bourne Leisure from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Bourne Leisure jobs;