Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Bowmer & Kirkland job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
As a family-run company with family values, Bowmer and Kirkland is committed to training, developing and rewarding our people.
We know that they are the reason for our success and as an equal opportunities employer we ensure that the chances for self-fulfilment are available for every one of our staff members.
This dedication to education and skills training permeates through the B&K Group and it is part of our culture to encourage and support our staff to be all they can be.
We have a dedicated and loyal workforce with 45 per cent of our employees having five years’ service or more and we strongly believe in nurturing our staff and watching them grow into future leaders.
As Investors in People, we believe it is our duty to ensure our colleagues are regularly assessed through development reviews. This allows us to work with our staff to enable them to achieve their goals and aspirations.
With 29 companies in the Group, the opportunities are endless for high calibre individuals to join our team.
Apply Online Bowmer & Kirkland Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Bowmer & Kirkland hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Assistant Design Manager
About the Role:
Our team in the North West have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Design Manager to be based in their office in Manchester.
In order to be considered for this role, we are seeking the following:
- BSc in a relevant, construction/design related discipline.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Excellent leadership, delegation and coaching skills.
- Previous experience of work on projects in commercial/schools/hotels.
- Strong technical background with a good understanding of cost control and detailed design.
- Knowledge and experience of tendering and preconstruction.
- Understanding of CDM and BREEAM, as well as current legislative requirements.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Able to organise and prioritise workload, whilst adhering to tight deadlines.
- Strong IT skills and an ability to adapt to new programmes/software quickly.
In return we offer:
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Entry into the Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance (subject to a qualifying period)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Company car
- Opportunity for progression
Bowmer & Kirkland are an equal opportunities employer.
Senior Project Managers
About the Role:
We are seeking two Senior Project Managers to be based out on our sites; one will be based in the Oxfordshire area and the other will be based in the South East. For the Oxfordshire role we are seeking a candidate with a proven track of leading projects, of up to £20m in the hotel and retail sectors and for the South East vacancy we are looking for someone with experience of projects up to the value of £20M in the education sector.
Key responsibilities of the role will be as follows, but are not limited to:
- To lead/manage a site team to ensure they undertake their duties to the best of their ability, in accordance with company requirements.
- Prepare presentation packs/reports for the client/project managers, as required.
- To help input into tender enquiries and prepare or assist with preparation of Bills or price and assemble bid/contract documentation (number of visits/programme durations etc).
- Be able to monitor/prepare programmes and phasing documents, and have the ability to discuss confidently with all parties.
- To establish and maintain a professional looking and safe site.
- Understand design issues and suggest VE where practical; preparing, checking and establishing specifications where appropriate.
- Ensure subcontractors perform their activities to programme/quality and to support the surveyors with the subcontractor payments/disputes as necessary.
What we are seeking in the ideal candidate:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Educated to, or studying towards a degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a Construction related discipline.
- Someone who is able to use their own initiative and work autonomously.
- Able to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Good coaching, listening and mentoring skills.
- Strong financial acumen with an appreciation for financial constraints.
- Up to date knowledge of health & safety legislation.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a company car or car allowance, 25 days’ holiday, childcare voucher scheme, private medical insurance (subject to a qualifying period) and entry into our Group Personal
- Pension Scheme. Bowmer and Kirkland are an equal opportunities employer.
Bowmer & Kirkland Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Bowmer & Kirkland from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Bowmer & Kirkland jobs;