BP Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete BP job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
BP is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. It is one of the world’s seven oil and gas “supermajors”, whose performance in 2012 made it the world’s sixth-largest oil and gas company, the sixth-largest energy company by market capitalization and the company with the world’s 12th-largest revenue. It is a vertically integrated company operating in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation and trading. It also has renewable energy interests in biofuels and wind power.
Apply Online BP Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about BP hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Customer Service Consultant
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to join our Castrol Customer Service team. Working as part of a small collaborative team, you will be responsible for providing the full range of customer service activities for our Castrol business, including order placement, delivery, stock and pricing queries.
- Part Time Hours
- In this 12 month contract, you will work 31 hours per week.
- Monday to Wednesday 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Thursday to Friday 11am to 5:30pm. A rotating roster will be in place during non-daylight savings periods.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Initiate customer orders, track stock movements and ensure the delivery of product to our customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our customers and internal stakeholders
- Proactively provide first call resolution decisions to ensure customer’s requirements are not only met, but exceeded
- Contribute to team KPI measures and adhere to all current policy and procedures
- Ensure utilisation of Siebel to track customer complaints, delivery issues and stock returns
As the Category Specialist for this business-critical category, you’ll focus on understanding our Kwinana Refinery to input into the global category strategy development and mobilisation, including sourcing initiatives. You’ll engage closely with a range of stakeholders within technical teams, as well as senior leaders, in order to understand business needs and formulate solutions. Your ability to relate and connect with technical teams around their requirements will mean you are well placed to influence, advise and execute.
These are exciting times for BP as we continue to set the scene for future years of continued safe and sustainable operations. This is your chance to be involved in a high-profile core category and to shine. Apply your passion for procurement, attention to detail and commercial skills to build a career at BP.
- Support Downstream Procurement to be a world-class procurement organisation with a leading capability in category management.
- Support the category strategy development and implementation through analysis and coordinating key inputs e.g. supply market analysis, cost modeling and benchmarking.
- Implement the approved category strategy, including the localisation of the category strategy, sourcing activities and contract management.
- Ensure a supply base that supports safe, reliable and compliant operations; and that delivers the innovation and business benefits within the category strategy.
People Advisor (Sales & Marketing)
BP has a rarely-available opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to make an impact in our high-performing Sales & Marketing business as a trusted advisor and partner to our corporate stakeholders. The Sales & Marketing portfolio is unusually broad and includes diverse functions such as Asset Management and HSSE. This role is part of a respected and collaborative HR team whereby you’ll be accountable for actively supporting BP’s strategic business agenda through people and cultural initiatives, including a focus on coaching managers with their teams.
Your relationships within our corporate head office will run deep and carry a mixed focus across projects, transformation and execution. You’ll have scope to originate and own a range of projects and initiatives focused on BP’s objectives. Your role will be that of a true business partner; enabling and executing our people strategy and plan, enabling the management of a diverse workforce, workplace investigations, and supporting leadership teams by providing strategic HR interventions, insights & advice. You will also support succession planning, organisational change, reward and performance management, leadership development and various change management projects.
This is an exciting time for BP as we continue to deliver our strategy in a growth market so come and join a team that is focused on partnership, works safely and likes to have fun.
Castrol Sales Manager
As part of BP, Castrol Lubricants is widely acknowledged as the world’s leading specialist provider of Lubricant solutions. Although best known for our expertise in developing lubricants for cars and bikes, we also produce lubricants that directly affect our daily lives in other, less noticeable ways such as in gas and electricity production, transport industries, mining construction and earth moving vehicles and not forgetting lubricants for the marine sector and for industry in general.
BP Lubricant Master Brands marketed in Australia include BP Lubricants, Castrol Lubricants, and Castrol Industrial High Performance sub brands Optigear, Molub-alloy and Tribol.
BP / Castrol are seeking a self-motivated, innovative, solutions orientated Lubricants Sales Manager for the Mining and Industrial sector of our business. This will be a person who can work in a team environment and take the lead on projects where required. We have a focus on growing the market share of our lubricants industrial and mining brand OptiVal on the East Coast of Australia, and you will be critical to our organisations success in achieving this goal.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager Mining on the East Coast, the Lubricants Sales Manager for Mining and Industrial (M&I) – Central Queensland is a field based technical position with a minimum travel expectation of 50%.
Note that this role is focused on Central Queensland which includes Mackay.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within customer base
- Develop a territory sales plans in line with the Marketing strategy
- Participate in Castrol customer events at the Territory level.
- Managing and control debtors.
- Build and maintain strong partnering relationships across stream, teams and states to ensure effective communication and cross fertilisation of ideas.
- Monitor competitor activity and report to Regional Sales Manager.
- Prepare proposals; detailing costing, presentations, Trading Agreements or other documents as required meeting sales objectives.
- Manage day to day issues including delivery, invoicing, credit collection, product complaints and product applications
- You will be required to travel at a minimum of 50%
BP Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for BP from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for BP jobs;