Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete BrightHR job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Discover your dream job
Come and work for us, we practice what we preach, looking after our passionate employees with market leading salaries, a mission and product to be proud of, regular social events, and the most fun and engaging workplace in Manchester!
Apply Online BrightHR Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about BrightHR hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
- Do you want to work for one of the top 10 voted coolest offices in Manchester?
- Do you want to work for a Company listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for?
- Are you looking for a role that offers a variety of work working with the latest tools and tech?
Who are we?
BrightHR is a people management software company and we’re blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. We take huge pride in what we do and strive to be brilliant.
We offer a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We also provide specialist knowledge on so many topics from employment law to happiness!
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for a Finance Assistant to assist with day-to-day transactions, including sales, purchase Ledger, bank reconciliation and preparation of the monthly management accounts.
The ideal candidate will be numerate, adept on relevant computer applications and possess good communication skills. You will also have the ability to work efficiently and accurately and effectively prioritize a demanding workload in a busy working environment.
· Accurately input & check new client contract data to the Contract Database (Unity)
· Direct debit administration; set-up, amend & remove details as necessary.
· Liaise with clients/banks where appropriate
· Accurately post cash receipts and adjustments to the sales ledger
· Bank reconciliation
· Import Data from Client Database to Accounting System & record the transaction details
· Accurately matching, batching and coding invoices
· Expense administration and approval
· Statement reconciliation and query resolution
· Running weekly reports for missing documents on Dimensions and attaching as necessary
· Assist in preparation of VAT and other statutory returns
· Assist in the preparation of management accounts
What you Bring to the Team
· Previous experience in a finance assistant role is essential
· Ability to organise & prioritise workload in order to meet strict deadlines
· Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of financial reporting procedures
· Ability to organise, manipulate and present large volumes of data using Excel spreadsheets
· Can work on own initiative and under pressure
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org , or get in touch to find out more.
BrightHR Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for BrightHR from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for BrightHR Jobs;