British American Tobacco Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete British American Tobacco job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
British American Tobacco employ around 55,000 people worldwide, while many more are indirectly employed through our supply chain. The quality of our people has always played a major role in our success. The culture of our Group is about developing talent from within, while also attracting people who bring knowledge and skills that strengthen our business.
Apply Online British American Tobacco Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about British American Tobacco hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Government Affairs Officer
Role & Responsibilities:
- · Monitor and support influencing the regulatory context of the company to the benefit of its clients, employees and shareholders and industry in general, in strict adherence to the company’s governance rules.
- · Define strategic priorities in conjunction with the Government Affairs Manager BELUX and WEA Head of LEX and in close collaboration with internal clients (sales, marketing, legal and communication) and colleagues in Europe.
- · Obtain approval on and execute tactical and timed plans to achieve goals set. Implement these plans and report on the achievements.
- · Build and sustain a strong, trusted relationship and solid reputation with external stakeholders: industry associations and the retail industry and a vast network within government and regulating bodies. Represent our client in local industry/trade/business associations and play an active and leading role in their activities.
- · Building and sustaining a relevant media network and deliver the corporate communication agenda in support of the BELUX regulatory affairs agenda.
- · Support the LEX WEA area team with above market initiatives (e.g. organize quarterly LEX WEA TP, manage shared folder drive,…)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- • University Degree or similar level gained through experience
- • At least 5 years of relevant experience in a senior role in government affairs or political decision making
- • Sound understanding of both business and politics at both strategic and tactical level.
- • Demonstrate a good understanding of how (social) media works and be able to build up a network of media stakeholders
- • Needs to be able to manage the creation and execution of strategies related to complex regulatory, product, excise and responsibility issues in politically charged environment
- • The ability to balance contradictory interests and find win-win solutions in adversary environment is key.
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- • Drive and stress-resistance.
- • Ability to lead and coordinate projects and activities in a complex environment.
- • English skills at least BAT level 4; Excellent Dutch, French and English language skills
- • Occasional travelling will be required (e.g. Paris).
Global Graduate Programme Human Resources
During your programme we will give you:
•a real job with real impact from day one.
•world-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world.
•chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
•ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead – the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months.
•are looking for an international career in Human Resources,
•speak English & Russian fluently,
•have a university degree or equivalent and maximum 3 years of relevant work experience,
•possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities,
•possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background,
•have strong analytical skills, driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual,
•are internationally mobile
Key Accounts Manager
Job purpose and key deliverables
- · Development of customers programs and investments based on customer and channel insights.
- · Analyse BAT demand side and supply side business performance in accounts.
- · Map and classify accounts into strategic importance.
- · Map our competitors’ positions in accounts.
- · Provide National Account Manager with input in development of national account business strategy.
- · Develop and align business plan for each account with company & Brand Plan
- · Manage the implementation of account plans to ensure that volume / profit objectives are achieved through the most efficient use of resources.
- · Negotiate BAT to a position of strength in strategic accounts.
- · Develop and maintain meaningful business relationships with strategic accounts and align BAT and strategic Accounts Senior Management.
- · Identify and develop future business opportunities with strategic accounts.
- · Manage consumer demand & supply issues in accounts’ retail execution for the category.
- · Manage cross-functional application of category management in selected accounts.
- · Support implementation of Key Account Management Best Practices.
- · Minimise commercial risks.
Job purpose and key deliverables
· Tier 2 Recruitment, specialism Team Lead who is accountable for leading, developing and delivering an efficient and effective Customer focussed Recruitment Specialist team
·Manages all people management activities of specialist team and is accountable for ensuring the team delivers an efficient and effective Customer focussed service, including through assessing individual team member service quality
·Manages the overall Employee lifecycle delivered by the specialist team, builds and maintaining a working environment conducive to teamwork, quality and productivity
·Manages the overall service level and quality of specialist services delivered
Ensures the effective and efficient delivery of specialist services in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs
Leads and develops a team of Recruitment Specialists that are competent in the processing and administration of specialist services and are continually developed to achieve a higher performing service offering
British American Tobacco Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for British American Tobacco from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for British American Tobacco jobs;