Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Britvic Soft Drinks job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Britvic plc is a British producer of soft drinks based in Hemel Hempstead. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. It produces soft drinks under its own name.
The company owns a number of leading brands in the UK including Britvic itself, R. White’s Lemonade, Tango, Robinson’s and J2O – as well as being the licensed bottler for PepsiCo products within the UK. In 2008 Britvic launched Gatorade in the UK, after securing the rights to do so from PepsiCo. In May 2010, Britvic launched a UK exclusive drink called Mountain Dew Energy. It tastes similar to its American counterpart, but has a higher caffeine and sugar content.
Apply Online Britvic Soft Drinks Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Britvic Soft Drinks hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Shift Team Leader
As we continue to drive towards our 2020 vision, our commitment to investing in our employees is key. Our Britvic Values are a cornerstone to this, and we look for current employees and those joining the business to display and live them every day – Be Proud, Be Bold, Be Disciplined, Act With Pace, Be Open, Win Together.
Specific areas of interest for this role include:
- You will have experience from a fast paced production, engineering or logistics management/team leader/supervisory environment, where you will have led standards, plant performance and quality.
-We are open to the industry from which you’ve come from – so you don’t have to have had food or beverage production exposure.
- So anything aligned to automotive, aerospace, materials, packaging, logistics, pharmaceutical, plant, power, chemicals, materials handling or similar fast paced progressive environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate how you have led and improved through continuous and lean improvement, driven excellence and developed your team and processes you work with.
- Deliver the Site vision and the strategic plan for the shift and support the achievement of the company vision.
- Responsibility for the resourcing budget control.
- Ensure tight control of manpower planning requirements and promote staff development to meet operational requirements
- Define a culture of the Britvic Work System
- Drive lean manufacturing principles that ensure efficient, cost effective operations across the plant
- Effectively support communication strategies within the site.
- Drive the training plan and ensure records are up to date within B1
- Ensure consistent quality standards by applying approved manufacturing and quality procedures.
Customer Team Leader
Work closely with other Britvic functions and contractors to ensure effective introduction of new products and processes.
To manage the team of customer service representatives to deliver the customer service vision of best in class customer experience, driving team training and development and optimisation of the order capture to delivery process. Channel aligned, but will support cover across channel.
- Preparation of Transfer Price (“TP”) adjustment file(s) for International, GB and Ireland
- Retrieval of customer and brand BBW information
- Inclusion of relevant elements of TP
- Calculation of split of TP above and below Trading Contribution
- Align total TP adjustment with Business Unit (“BU”) finance teams
- Post SAP journals to reflect the TP adjustment in underlying systems
- Ensure correct reporting of TP adjustment in management accounts
- Work with finance business partners to analyse and understand the TP by product
- Support ‘Financial Reporting Manager – Supply Chain’ in maintaining central reporting processes for Supply Chain across GB, Ireland and International
Britvic Soft Drinks Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Britvic Soft Drinks from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Britvic Soft Drinks jobs;