Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Brunel University job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Our staff members are integral to our reputation and our students’ university experience. We offer a variety of benefits, activities and development opportunities to ensure you excel in your role and enjoy your time working with us.
We believe our vibrant and attractive campus environment, excellent benefits, development opportunities, and campus activities, provide a great place to work and nurture a desired work/life balance.
We are located in Uxbridge, West London which is easily commutable from London, Heathrow and the surrounding areas with tube, train and bus links as well as being easily accessed by car via the M4, M40, and M25.
Apply Online Brunel University Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Brunel University hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London. Founded more than 50 years ago, we have a strong international reputation for high-quality teaching and excellence in research. Our ambitious plans for the future seek to strengthen our position as a leading multidisciplinary research-intensive technology university delivering economic, social and cultural benefits.
We are looking for a Planning Officer (Institutional Effectiveness) who can provide timely and accurate data and information to support effective decision-making, strategic planning, institutional assessment and the development of projects that promote institutional effectiveness and continuous improvement at all levels of the university. Responsibilities include:
- Produce and maintain University Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and related reports for senior stakeholders to help monitor institutional performance
- Present management information and datasets in an accessible manner (in writing and/or orally) to senior stakeholders,
- University-level committees and other individuals and groups; on both a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Support the work of the Planning department by engaging with analytical work in line with University priorities
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Planning department. The successful candidate will have a first degree or equivalent, experience of dealing with large-scale quantitative data analysis and writing reports. You will have experience of developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with staff at all levels and influencing others to achieve proven outcomes. You will be highly organised and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For informal enquiries, please contact Dr Jeung Lee, Head of Institutional Effectiveness on 01895 267424 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Brunel University Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Brunel University from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Brunel University Jobs;