Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete BSI Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Make a career of excellence
BSI is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body. Over a century later, we continue to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping our clients drive performance, manage risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards. Our 3,300 colleagues work with over 80,000 clients in 182 countries worldwide to help them adopt and cultivate the habits of excellence – is that something you would like to do?
Apply Online BSI Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about BSI Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
HR Advisor – Shared Service (Flexible Working, Full or Part Time)
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to support the business teams and work with the HR Business Partner in the delivery of a proactive and professional HR service to the business area.
You will provide core people advice to managers and colleagues, to coach managers on people practice and policy, and work to deliver a great place to work for colleagues. Working with business teams to ensure the standard cycle of people process is delivered by them with their teams.
To give development advice, guidance and ensure that managers have the skills they need to effectively develop colleague capability to facilitate business growth and success.
- CIPD qualification/part qualification
- Experience of working within pressurised, commercial business
- Proactive, enthusiastic team-player
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Flexible work ethic
Global Head of Marketing – Product Certification
About the Role
The core objective of this role is to provide Strategic Marketing & Implementation to achieve the goals and objectives of Global Product Certification stream. This person will drive the achievement of business growth through focused market/competitive analysis and the origination and application of Global Marketing Strategies to implement marketing plans in line with the Global Product Certification Marketing strategy and as part of one-BSI fully integrate with Group Marketing.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Product / Market Management:
- Responsible for Strategic Marketing Plans and budgeting with Global Product Certification Director
- Responsible for creation of Global Marketing plans fully integrated with the Group Marketing planning process.
- Working with the Group and EMEA Marketing Team to create relevant and appropriate material for the tier 1 countries, to also be used as a template for international marketing teams.
- Gain and maintain a good understanding of Global Product Certification market.
- Development of downstream sales tools to support sales execution
- Adapt, Develop and implement promotional activities/materials.
- Adapt Global NPD strategies and implement launch strategies within regions.
- Collaborate with Group Marketing on Comms / Press office & Market Research
- Identifies market trends and suggests new product/marketing opportunities
- Role in the development of and the implementation of strategic marketing plans for all direct countries, currently, EMEA and Asia Pac in the product areas consistent with the overall goals within the Strategic Plan
- Drive execution of marketing programs through active presence in the field, working with Business Development teams in all regions
- Collaborate extensively with key stakeholders, including:
- Product Certification Sector Global Heads
- Group Marketing Director and team
- EMEA Marketing Director and team
- International Sales Teams
Planning and Analysis:
- Develop Global operational product launch strategies and identifies product roll-out strategy in collaboration with Global Strategy.
- Assists in providing market potential/analysis in developing the Global market plans for Product Certification management and price policies.
- Track financial performance of products and the action plan development to achieve revenue objectives.
To be successful in this role you’ll take ownership of the Marketing Plan both origination and implementation, encompassing strategic and tactical drivers for growth. You will also possess proven leadership skills in a matrix environment coupled with the ability to influence senior leaders.
In addition you’ll have;
- Experienced marketer
- Degree or equivalent
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of Global Product Certification market
- Willing to travel
BSI Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for BSI Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for BSI Group jobs;