Burberry Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Burberry by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Burberry which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Apply Online Burberry Jobs
You can be a member of Burberry family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Sales Associate – To meet and strive to exceed individual and store sales goals while executing key strategies of retail led growth, leveraging the franchise, operational excellence and all department category development; embracing and following on a daily basis the Burberry Experience during all interactions, owning the responsibility for developing new customers, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clientele.
Sales & Service
- Embrace the Burberry Experience and follow training guidelines and standards to reflect Burberry’s luxury brand standards and image
- Consistently meet individual sales goals while exhibiting the Burberry Behaviours
- Provide excellent customer service skills, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed
- Demonstrate superior interpersonal and communication talent
- Build customer loyalty through active client development and follow-through
- Maintain an up-to-date and detailed client book
- Follow all Cultivate requirements and activities such as; courtesy and relationship emails, inviting customers back to shop, reactivation, capture compliance
Stock Keeper – In the role of Stock Keeper, you will play an integral role in maintaining the stockroom at all times, ensuring it is kept in an orderly manner and all product flow between the stockroom and shop floor is delivered harmoniously.
- Ensure that high standards and effective operations of the Stockroom (both in-store and off-site) are maintained, including proper organisation and accessibility of merchandise broken down by style, colour and size, and maintenance of effective overall stock flow / storage process.
- Follow all stock related processes and procedures, have a timely stock transfer to other locations and receipt of goods through SAP and any necessary paperwork in an effective manner.
- Support sales floor moves and ensure selling floor is stocked throughout the day.
- Ensure price changes are done on a timely basis by completing the appropriate paperwork and ticketing process
- Ensure store KPIs are captured and reported on, e.g. stock movement into stores, discounts, returns, etc.
- Raise any issues / concerns to the Store Operations Manager and taking appropriate action in a sensitive and timely manner
- Take an active role in store stock takes
- Previous working experience within a retail stock room/warehouse environment is desirable
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to navigate web based programs; knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Should be physically fit for manual handling of stock
- Available to work on a 6 day week rota pattern
Supervisor – Daily floor supervision of sales team ensuring great customer experiences and thereby driving sales goal attainment and providing real-time performance coaching to drive the overall Burberry Experience.
- Supervise, assist and motivate sales associates to consistently deliver high-value experiences on the selling floor to every client; act as a “quality control” supervisor ensuring that every interaction with a customer is memorable.
- Partner with associates to improve overall selling skills and close sales in order to achieve sales goals and KPIs
- Lead a high performing customer facing and service orientated team. Coach and provide feedback to the team as necessary to ensure all customers serviced in the store are given the full Burberry Experience in line with brand strategies.
- Manage the customer flow to ensure the best possible service and that no client is left unattended. Set the pace and standard to deliver excellent service to customers
- Drive partnership on the selling floor between sales associates, specialists, stock associates and operations team
- Coach “in the moment” and after every transaction and client interaction, reach out to associates to talk through the successes and opportunities and ensure proper follow-through on follow up actions.
- Develop and retain talented employees, by recognising and rewarding performance through monthly development plans and annual performance reviews.
- Lead by example by delivering the Burberry Experience to customers when necessary.
- Partner with GM, SM and S&P to take ownership of Burberry Experience training within the store. Use morning and weekly meetings to constantly reinforce key elements of the Burberry Experience through role-play, providing tips and talking through difficulties of individual associates.
- Partner with store management to set goal expectations. Deliver formal performance feedback in partnership with store management through monthly Burberry Experience Development Plans.
- Resolve difficult customer issues and escalate to management when necessary.
- In absence of store management, responsible for processing post-void transactions, authorising promotional discounts and employee sales
- Drive the digital experience in store and use digital resources to communicate whenever face-to-face is not possible.
- Hold a good understanding of the business and effectively communicate needs and ideas to bring the business to next level.
- Possess a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures and consistently follow and enforce company guidelines on operations.
- Assist with the opening and closing of store which includes securing doors, windows and merchandise, successful alarming of store and POS procedures
- Additional duties as required.
Store Manager –
- To provide leadership for the store, setting an excellent standard for the store and inspiring the team to achieve it.
- To own the employee experience, driving employee satisfaction and elevating team behaviours.
- To own the customer experience, driving customer satisfaction and increasing brand loyalty.
- To drive performance and growth, through excellent operational and commercial execution.
- Establish a constant focus on Brand, continually driving engagement, knowledge and passion for the Brand across the store team.
- Be on the shop floor.
- Be a presence leading on the shop floor, acting as a brand ambassador and role modelling Burberry behaviours
- Monitor, coach and provide feedback to the store team to deliver excellent customer experience
- Maintain a luxury environment, ensuring excellent execution1 and maintenance of Visual Merchandising guidelines across the store
- Drive the use of digital assets to enhance the customer experience.
- Retain and develop talent.
- Lead, inspire and manage a high performing, positive store team.
- Continually elevate the capability of the store team through recruitment2, staff development, mobility and effective succession planning.
- Establish a learning culture and maintain a strong connection of the store team to the Brand.
- Advocate product.
- Have excellent product knowledge and drive the same standard across the store team
- Maintain a strong understanding of product sales performance and optimise sales of the available inventory.
- Nurture customer relationships.
- Establish and embed customer focused behaviours across the store team.
- Build and cultivate long term customer relationships and lead the team to do the same.
- Drive store performance and productivity
- Build and maintain familiarity with the local external environment; customers, competitors and talent.
- Maintain a commercial mindset and continually identify and convert opportunities to drive store performance.
- Drive operational excellence across all areas of the store.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate standards, policies and initiatives.
- Health and Safety.
- Ensure your store has a written plan in place that details the actions to be taken in the event of an emergency evacuation. This plan must be practiced at least annually, involving all employees, and recorded on Rivo as having been completed.
Burberry Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Burberry and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Burberry Jobs