Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Bureau Veritas job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Apply Online Bureau Veritas Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Bureau Veritas hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
This unique role offers the chance to join an influential team within a truly global leading organisation, working with some of the world’s biggest brands. All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake a variety of quantitative and qualitative verification tasks through knowledge of sustainability standards including GRI Guidelines, AA1000 series, ISAE3000 series amongst others
- Conduct verification and assurance activities as part of the delivery of client projects
- Make decisions about day to day tasks, suggest ideas to more senior team members regarding priorities, clients and team
- Provide first point of contact for smaller clients or projects. Be confident in client interaction; may run client meetings
- Manage personal resources and time, including personal utilisation
- Support and undertake site visits to client sites and offices
- Ensure the quality of delivered assignments through following company protocols and set standards
- Keep up to date with current developments within sustainability
- Ensure a safe, environmentally conscious and high quality culture
- Deliver the Display Screen/Workstation Assessments program via the bespoke systems, visiting clients to undertake assessments, dealing with e-mail/phone and case queries
- Undertake the management of cases to ensure a customer focused approach
- Providing additional support as required
- Identify and action areas for improvement and enhancement
- Maintain all records in a timely manner on all databases
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure the timely and accurate provision of equipment to clients
- Maintain the registers of all equipment ordered/recommended
- Support the ‘moves’ process as required to ensure continuity of equipment/adjustments
- Liaise with client staff and other providers to ensure equipment and adjustments are delivered/undertaken in a timely manner
- Accident logging
- Action tracking
- Data processing
- Diary management
- Helpdesk management
- Maintaining the Document and Records registers
- Maintaining the clients Health & Safety intranet pages
- Report preparation
- General administrative duties
Health & Safety Co
- Portfolio compliance risk assessment (Health, Safety, Fire, Water, Asbestos etc.) planning and management (proactive and reactive)
- To support regional offices with ad hoc and proactive advice and guidance (travel to Cambridge will be expected once per month, wider travel across UK and Ireland is possible)
- Develop and document H&S requirements
- Corrective actions management and reporting
- Accident recording and leading on accident investigations (minor)
- Creation of risk assessments for corporate events (on and offsite)
- Management system administration (document control, local implementation)
- Regular operational EHS performance reporting / statistics collation etc.
- Online and face-to-face training management including EHS Induction and Workstation Assessment (DSE)
- Undertaking workstation assessments, new and expectant mother risk assessments and personal emergency evacuation plans (PEEPs)
- Opportunity to support wider EMEA EHS team as required
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Member of IOSH
- 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role (preferably in a corporate office environment)
- Experience with the preparation and implementation of a recognised management systems such as OHSAS 18001 / ISO 14001 (desirable)
- Strong administrative abilities (planning, managing documents, reports writing, collating and manipulating data)
Bureau Veritas Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Bureau Veritas from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Bureau Veritas jobs;