Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Busy Bees Childcare job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Below you will find the latest vacancies available at Busy Bees. If you are looking for a career in childcare then this is a great place to start, why not take a look at the childcare jobs listed, you can use the online job application system to get in touch for specific roles, or if nothing takes your fancy then why not sign up to receive alerts about new childcare related roles as they become available.
Apply Online Busy Bees Childcare Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Busy Bees Childcare hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Assistant Nursery Chef
Busy Bees is the UK’s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can’t do this without you, so we’re looking for an Assistant Nursery Chef to join us at our nursery in Wynyard. You will support the chef in ensuring the children experience a variety of healthy balanced and nutritious foods throughout the day.
About our Wynyard Nursery
Kids 1st Wynyard opened in December 2007 and is situated in Wynyard Park. The nursery is split into rooms depending on age group and level of development and each room has direct access to large, well-equipped and challenging gardens which have been designed to suit the age groups that use them.
- Support the chef in providing healthy balanced, nutritious freshly prepared meals and snacks in line with food safety regulations and Busy Bees best practice guidelines.
- Support the chef in adhering to budgets and financial targets and forecasts according to actual attendance
- Assist in stock levels and ordering new supplies
- Managing the kitchen in the chef’s absence
- Maintain high hygiene standards in the kitchen, including regular high and low level cleaning of surfaces and equipment
We offer a fantastic package an Assistant Nursery Chef:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Food Safety or Hygiene Level 2 (Desirable)
- Good communication, organisational skills
- High Standards of personal hygiene
Busy Bees Childcare Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Busy Bees Childcare from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Busy Bees Childcare Jobs;