Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Canon EMEA job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Canon Europe is the strategic headquarters for Europe, the Middle East and Africa and we’re based in London and Amstelveen. Canon also maintains a physical presence in 39 countries across the EMEA region and via a number of wholly-owned subsidiaries so wherever you’re based, we think that we’ve got some exceptional opportunities for you.
Apply Online Canon EMEA Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Canon EMEA hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Internal Audit & Controls Specialist
Sitting within Canon’s core European Finance function, our Internal Controls Department is leading some major changes and has a new opportunity for a junior Internal Controls Specialist with good internal audit and/or SOX knowledge. You’ll be working closely with finance functions around Europe to deliver an efficient and effective Internal Controls program spanning Canon’s activities in over 50 countries. This job will ideally suit you if you’ve gained a few years of post-qualification experience in audit or controls and you’re now ready to make the next step into a role with variety and change, reporting directly to the European Internal Controls Director.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly. What we’d really like you to own is:
- SOX scoping and risk assessments (with guidance from the wider function)
- Ability to lead control framework updates, review self-assessments, perform independent testing and liaise with external auditors
- Active participation in business and operational audits; report findings, agree remediation plans and track progress
- Running questionnaires with different parts of the business to track progress and provide controls guidance
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- You’ll be a qualified junior accountant with proven internal audit and/or a SOX background gained in at least one or two international roles since qualification, highlighting your ability to manage stakeholders across different cultures
- You’ll show solid experience of flowcharting, documentation and process mapping
- You also enjoy being highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time
- Some EMEA travel is required so you can reasonably expect to travel 10-20% of your time. Any European language skills are therefore an advantage but not essential.
You will need
Like all Canon employee’s you’ll be able to demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Apply High Standards of Accuracy
- Create Insight
- Create Solutions to Problems
- Drive For Results
- Plan and Organise Effectively
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company.
Canon EMEA Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Canon EMEA from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Canon EMEA jobs;