Capco Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Capco job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Capco has recently undergone a seismic change, and we are now independently shaping our future as one of the leading global financial services management consultancies. Our clients, too, are dealing with extraordinary change, and are grappling with unparalleled disruption in the financial services industry. But with disruption comes opportunity – companies need to innovate – and that’s what we do. For 20 years, we have been driving business forward, “forming the future of finance”. But we are ready to bring tomorrow forward – the future can’t wait, and nor can we. We are also launching an enhanced look and feel for our brand with the colors black, white and red. We chose to keep black and white as a nod to our history and convey both a sense of elegance and tradition. The use of red denotes energy, passion, spirit – all of which Capco people have in abundance. We are problem solvers, thinkers, innovators, entrepreneurs – powered by collaboration. But most of all we are aligned with our clients, and committed to their future. Now.
Apply Online Capco Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Capco hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Managing Principal — Commercial Banking
As a Managing Principal within the Banking Domain focused on Commercial Banking, you will be leading efforts to advance our Commercial Banking client’s enhancement agendas. Sectors within Commercial Banking include corporate banking, real estate, credit and finance, treasury services and international banking products and technologies. This role’s immediate focus will establish and maintain client relationships in the New York market, understanding client needs, articulating industry trends and selling commercial banking strategy and transformation consulting solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
• Develop forward-thinking technology, business and digital solutions for commercial banking clients in the New York as well as the rest of the US market
• Synthesize market and industry trends into clearly articulated, tailored and market differentiated client solutions
• Deliver operating model impact assessments, target state operating model design, gap analysis and target state roadmaps
• Understand vendor landscapes, guide client vendor selection process, due-diligence and lead integration planning and implementation effort (experience with Salesforce, AFS, and nCino is preferred)
• Acquire, manage and grow client relationships as well as recruit and manage strong, sustainable and high-performing consulting delivery teams
• Engage with senior executive buyers on a wide breadth of commercial products and services across the full lifecycle of commercial banking experiences
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Over 12 years of commercial banking experience
• Over 6 years consulting experience
• Full lifecycle commercial banking experience (i.e. sales, originations, onboarding, servicing and deepening)
• Experience with commercial treasury products and services (e.g. business resiliency, digital solutions, integrated payables, integrated receivables, liquidity management)
• Experience with commercial real estate products and services (e.g. multifamily lending, commercial mortgage lending, real estate banking, community development banking)
• Experience with commercial credit and financing products and services (e.g. asset-based lending, equipment financing, employee stock ownership plans, syndicated finance)
• Experience with commercial international banking products and services
• Proven record of success in both project delivery and business development for a management consultancy
• Previous experience successfully managing delivery teams
• Broad awareness of the macro-economic landscape and regulatory changes happening across the Financial Services industry and how it impacts our clients
• Advanced analytical and critical problem-solving skills to solve complex problems
• Excellent presentation creation ability and strong public speaking skills
• Excellent communication skills – the ability to liaise with and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Willingness to travel extensively when needed
• Bachelor’s degree and MBA preferred
• Entrepreneurial mindset
RISC Regulatory Consultant
The ideal candidate will have experience developing presentations and detailed regulatory analysis for large banks and financial institutions in areas such as enterprise wide compliance, risk, and organizational governance. This person will develop and deliver comprehensive analysis of financial services laws and regulations in support of the company’s global platform on compliance. The professional will work across the organization and harnessing best practices and driving cutting-edge compliance across the business.
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage regulatory update process for multiple clients, including meeting client deadlines.
• Adapt to changing business circumstances with appropriate actions and positive attitude.
• Chairs internal committees covering subject matter expertise
• Stay abreast of market and industry trends and project credibility in chosen area of expertise.
• Collaborate with other leaders throughout Capco.
• Lead high-profile engagements, assign tasks, and hold people accountable.
• Gain the trust and respect of each client by establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
• Understand and anticipate changing client needs.
• Mentor, motivate, and guide the performance of a small team.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Demonstrated 5+yrs experience in legal and regulatory analysis on compliance, working across the organization, including regulatory requirements, financial institution operations, and risk management.
• Leadership, management, organizational, and team building skills.
• Project management, productivity, planning, and workload management skills.
• Willingness to travel at least 20%
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, law degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
Front End Developer
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Engineering team.
We are looking for Developers who can work on multiple varied and exciting projects including the creation of:
- New Banks – yes, seriously! We have delivered and are actively building new digital banks from scratch for our global clients.
- New Open Banking Services – we played a key role in shaping the open banking regulation and are now delivering it for clients.
- Robotic Automation Solutions – we are currently delivering into production several projects using RPA and Machine Learning.
- New Social Networks – we recently launched a social network for business banking customers for one of our Tier 1 Banking clients.
As a Capco Front End Developer you will;
- Demonstrate practical experience of engineering best practices, while being obsessed with continuous improvement.
- Have deep technical knowledge of two or more technologies and is curious to learn other parts of the stack.
- Have personally made valuable contributions to products, solutions and teams and can articulate the value to customers.
- Have played a role in the delivery of critical business applications and ideally customer facing applications.
- Have the ability to communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence.
- Have an awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and loves to experiment.
- Have a passion for being part of the engineering team that is forming the future of finance.
Skills & Expertise
You will have experience working with some of the following Methodologies/Technologies;
- CSS: exposure to SASS/LESS, frameworks: Bootstrap, SemanticUI, MaterialUI and Responsive design – CSS Grid/Flexbox
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- At least one state management tool – Redux (preferred) / Flux / MobX
- Experience using and configuring task runners – Webpack(preferred) / Grunt
- Testing framework: Mocha / Jasmine / Chai
Finance and Operations Manager
Capco is looking for a Finance and Operations Manager who will provide direct support for the financial activities of the region. The Finance and Operations Manager is critical support to the US Lead and US Controller in all areas of Finance/Operations.
The Finance and Operations Manager helps manage the financial controls and internal reporting needs and focuses on achieving increased profitability for the Region. This individual is also responsible for assisting in analytical support including advanced Excel modelling, KPI reporting and operational process improvement.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Responsibilities of a Finance and Operations Manager include:
- Act as a financial business advisor to Leadership Team
- Improve financial status of the P&L by analyzing results, monitoring variances and recommending actions to the Leadership Team
- Coordinate and support the preparation, review, and presentation of monthly forecasts, annual budgets, and long-term financial plans
- Advise and support Partners on defining financial terms and rate-card structures in client contracts
- Prepare and review project costing and pricing including advanced Excel modelling skills
- Oversee an onshore & offshore team (6 people)
- Lead training and provide guidance to Project Managers to drive operational excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field (Business, Economics, Engineering)
- 7+ years’ experience in the financial services or consulting industry
- General understanding of basic accounting principles (US GAAP)
- Strong organization skills with keen attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with all level and be a team player
- Comfortable working in a client-facing environment with individuals at all levels within an organization including Senior Leadership
Capco Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Capco from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Capco jobs;