Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Carewatch job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Today, we have over 150 offices spanning across the whole of the UK, underpinned by our network of highly trained and qualified local teams who all have a real passion to support independent living, making a difference in the lives of those we support each and every day.
Apply Online Carewatch Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Carewatch hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Care & Support Worker
Are you hard working and able to provide the highest in quality of care and support?
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Career development and the opportunity to study NVQ
- Flexible working hours
- Paid training
- Free uniforms
- Free Criminal Record Check
- 28 days paid holidays
- Mobile phone given for work and personal use
Carewatch are looking for Care and Support workers in the local area and we are looking to interview as soon as possible.
We provide individualised packages of care to support and enable people to maintain their independence and enjoyment of being in their own home.
The type of care that a Care and Support worker provides will vary depending on individual needs but will always be of the highest standard. Hence, why our Care and Support Workers are so dedicated and committed.
Experience isn’t necessary as we can teach you how to be a great Care and Support Worker and to enable you to understand in depth health & safety, safeguarding and complying with legislation.
What we can’t teach is your natural passion and desire to want to provide the best care and that’s why we are keen to chat further.
Are you able to support someone in their daily living, helping them with:
- Getting up and ready for the day
- Getting ready for bed
Domestic tasks such as:
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Taking people out to the shops, Doctors or enabling them to access the community
Home Care Worker
Carewatch (Four Seasons) are now looking to recruit full time Care Support Workers to join our team in Burnley Burnley, Pendle, Rossendale
Further information and requirements:
- All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Care roles are subject to enhanced security checks
- Applicants must be willing to work evenings and alternate weekends
- The successful candidate is required to work flexible hours.
- Applicants must have a Full UK Drivers Licence & their own transport
What we can offer :
- Extensive training is provided by Carewatch, at the start and throughout your career with us.
- Generous fuel/Mileage expenses
- Competitive rates of pay
- 28 days Holiday Pro Rata
- mobile phone given for work and personal use
Carewatch Burnley have a variety of shifts available:
We are looking for care workers who are available to work evenings and weekends.
Carewatch Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Carewatch from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Carewatch jobs;