Carphone Warehouse Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Carphone Warehouse job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The Carphone Warehouse Ltd. is a British mobile phone retailer, with over 2,400 stores across Europe. It trades as Carphone Warehouse in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and as Phone House elsewhere. The company has been a subsidiary of Dixons Carphone since 7 August 2014, which was formed by the merger of its former parent Carphone Warehouse Group with Dixons Retail. Carphone Warehouse Group was listed on the London Stock Exchange and was a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Apply Online Carphone Warehouse Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Carphone Warehouse hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
SALES CONSULTANT CARPHONE WAREHOUSE
£7.20 for under 21’s
£7.90 for aged 21 or over
Plus an additional £0.53 per hour location allowance
Technology is transforming the world in extraordinary ways. If you’re passionate about the latest innovations, and about discovering how products can make a real difference to customers’ lives, then you can be part of shaping that transformation here at Dixons Carphone.
Working as a Sales Consultant in one of our Carphone Warehouse stores (known as Customer Consultant within the business), you’ll help our customers with whatever they need, asking questions and taking them through our products and services until they have what’s right for them.
We want you to be able to give customers the best possible advice. So we’ll make sure you get early exposure to tomorrow’s technology and will give you brilliant training to help you stay ahead of the game. The fact that we’re completely impartial and independent means you’ll be free to find customers things they genuinely want and need.
Expect lots of support and encouragement while you’re here. You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them. You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore – whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction, potentially even with another brand in the wider Dixons Carphone group.
An exciting opportunity has arisen working in the Dixons Travel marketing department, this newly created role supports the expansion of our reserve and collect proposition through our airport websites.
This individual will have the day to day relationship with the reserve and collect airport teams to ensure our proposition is executed to the highest standard, ensuring pricing, content, assets and promotions across category are fully landed in a timely manner. The role will involve a lot of cross functional working with internal and external stakeholders in an area of the business that is in growth and expanding internationally.
- Assist the marketing team in developing and implementing marketing plans for the airport stores and cruise ships.
- Assist in the execution of promotional programmes within the marketing plan.
- Support the Marketing Managers in developing marketing initiatives that reflect customer needs.
- Assist in briefing the Retail Marketing team to ensure timely delivery of all in store promotional material include POS and digital screen content.
- Assist with the briefing external teams upon Marketing plan activity (Categories, Operations team meetings and one to ones).
- With the senior marketing team, work with the airport owners to develop marketing plans and ensure that opportunities are maximised.
- Assisting with the development of brand strategy, supporting the senior marketing team
- Delivery of marketing promotions/programes within deadlines
You Will Need:
- Relevant degree in marketing
- Independence – level which the role can act with or without reference to guidance/procedures and/or supervision
- Ability to build and grow strong relationships
- Excellent time management skills and ability
- Experience of digital marketing channel platforms
- High attention to detail
- Experience of managing & analysing marketing campaigns
- Highly numerical & analytical
TEAM LEADER DIXONS TRAVEL
£9.10 for under 21’s
£9.10 for aged 21 or over
Plus an additional £0.30 per hour location allowance
Our Dixons Travel business is a great place to explore your potential and progress your retail leadership career. This role is based in our airport store, so you can look forward to a role in vibrant, fast-paced and cosmopolitan setting.
We’re looking for a natural people person with an outstanding sense of customer service. The role is focused on motivating and inspiring the sales team, to keep the store one step ahead. You’ll be aiming to build an engaged and knowledgeable workforce, who have the skills to capitalise on the high footfall by building instant relationships with passengers from all over the world. Your guidance and coaching will ensure that customers receive expert advice and get the products they need – without delays or hassles. You’ll also lead by example when it comes to offering the best in customer service.
We’ll make sure that you get plenty of training, support and encouragement of your own and there are lots of career paths to explore across the wider Dixons Carphone group.
If you need a role that fits around your life, our shift patterns can offer flexible options to keep you doing the things you love outside of work, or working around a busy family life.
The rewards are pretty special too. We offer one of the best packages in retail, with benefits including commission, holiday, pension scheme and great discounts.
7.5T DELIVERY & INSTALL DRIVER
At Dixons Carphone we are looking for someone who has got the drive. Someone who isn’t looking for a regular delivery job and wants their career to make a difference. If you are that someone then we’ll give you the support and training you need to deliver technical know-how and installation expertise. We’ll help you give every customer a Dixons Carphone experience. And you’ll get the skills to match your passion for the job.
What you’ll need
– A licence to drive a 7.5t vehicle
– Stock handling experience and some technical product knowledge will come in handy but don’t worry if you haven’t, we have a great training programme.
– If you don’t have commercial installation experience, we have a team of technical training experts who will be happy to show you the ropes.
Carphone Warehouse Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Carphone Warehouse from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Carphone Warehouse jobs;