Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Caterpillar job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer. In 2016 Caterpillar was ranked #59 on the Fortune 500 list and #194 on the Global Fortune 500 list. Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Apply Online Caterpillar Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Caterpillar hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Sales Support Representative
As a Sales Support Representative, you will help build Customers for Life for Caterpillar by providing sales support to the local office, Territory Managers, and Caterpillar dealer personnel.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
– Supports the local Territory Manager in providing professional representation for a given territory, which may include training for dealer management and support personnel concerning financial merchandising, and ongoing financing programs.
– Initiates and develops customer relations through explaining initial quotations to customers, collecting customer credit information, answering technical questions, evaluating and attempting to meet competitive offerings, and obtaining final customer acceptance of quotations.
– Maintains CRM system (Salesforce.com) and supplies new forecast information to management for inclusion in departmental reporting.
– Assists Territory Manager in the monitoring of economic activity for the territory, and reports equipment market trends and competitive financial offerings to management.
– Assists in promoting insurance services to Caterpillar dealers.
– Supports the local Territory Manager in demonstrating how financing and insurance can be sold as a complete package to meet customer needs.
– Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department.
NB. The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
– Attention to detail.
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
– Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
– Computer literate with experience of Microsoft.
– Team player but also able to work under own initiative.
– Flexible approach to working hours.
– Experience demonstrating strong customer focus
Rebuild & Repair Engineer
Your role as Rebuild & Repair Engineer (Heavy Plant) at our Cardiff branch is to ensure that the refurbishment of Caterpillar products within the heavy plant product group operate, and will continue to operate for the foreseeable future, to Finning standards and customer requirement by carrying out a range of reconditioning and maintenance work on those products
Main Duties include:
- Undertake a detailed inspection of the machine to confirm or expand on any initial field inspection report so that a commercial assessment of the likely repair, replacement refurbishment work can be made.
- Carry out standard diagnosis tests on machine components to enable more accurate cost assessments or for the issue of condition and warranty agreements to customers.
- Produce a comprehensive list of parts and materials required for the proposed machine preparation work.
Caterpillar Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Caterpillar from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Caterpillar jobs;