Centrica Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Centrica job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Centrica plc is a British multinational energy and services company with its headquarters in Windsor, Berkshire. Its principal activity is the supply of electricity and gas to businesses and consumers in the United Kingdom, Ireland and North America. It is the largest supplier of gas to domestic customers in the United Kingdom, and one of the largest suppliers of electricity, operating under the trading names Scottish Gas in Scotland and British Gas in England and Wales. It owns Bord Gáis Energy in Ireland. It is also active in the provision of household services including plumbing. Centrica is listed on the London Stock Exchange, and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Apply Online Centrica Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Centrica hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The majority of our vacancies are advertised on this careers site and you will be asked to complete the online application form. In some cases, and depending on the role, you may also be asked to submit your CV.
You may not find it convenient to complete your application in one go. Therefore once you have initially registered you can save your answers as you complete each stage of the application form or online assessment, and carry on where you left off at a more convenient time.
HomeCare Back Office Administrator
The main purpose of the role is to provide technical and energy efficiency administration support to the HomeCare division. The role will include supporting Residential Energy Services team with analysis and reporting requirements. Have an ability to work cross functionally within the division on day to day issues which may need attention.
1. Work closely with internal and outsourced partners to ensure excellent customer experience.
2. Support and manage awareness of KPI’s.
3. Provide technical and energy efficiency administration support.
4. Work closely with sales and contact centres to support product success and profitability.
5. Liaise with relevant areas of BGE to leverage the technical experience in the business.
6. Support key project initiatives within Bord Gáis Energy and the HomeCare department.
7. Analysis and reporting on key metrics for HomeCare division to ensure delivery against targets.
8. Keeping records of sales targets and actual figures and compiling them into reports for management as requested.
9. Assist in delivery of sales revenue.
10. Carry out user acceptance testing for any future system changes or additions.
11. Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
Home Electrical Contractor Essex
Your role will be a busy one repairing the electrical wiring and fittings both inside and outside of our domestic customer’s properties. A high standard of workmanship is a must whilst completing repairs in a timely manner as well as working as part of a team.
You will take a proactive approach to health and safety with the aim of creating a safe environment for all. You will be keen to offer a high-quality customer service and minimize disruption to the customer where possible.
- Your company must be LTD status and be registered with one of the following:
NICEIC / ELECSA / NAPIT /STROMA / Blue Flame / BESCA / OFTEC (England)
SELECT or NICEIC (SBSA)(Scotland Only)
- Experience of electrical installation and fixings repair and fault finding within domestic properties
- Demonstrable good planning, organizing and self-management skills
Following a successful initial recruitment session, which will include a technical assessment, you will then complete a business induction.
Must be a self-starter and be able to work alone and as part of a team
A full UK driver’s license
Own van with cover for business use
£2m Public liability and £5m Employer liability insurance
Own tools and calibrated test equipment
Competitive rates of pay and regular work
Uniform and a small range of stock to supplement your own
It is important that we do the right thing so we will carry out financial and criminal record checks before you start working with us
Technical Support Analyst
The Technical Support Analyst will provide day-to-day consultation, training, instruction, trouble-shooting, problem-solving to computer users for hardware, software, network and related computer systems and peripheral devices. The position ensures the effective operation of all systems, installs and configures systems and recommends hardware and software acquisitions / upgrades.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Performing hardware repair and maintenance
- Analyzing system architecture, planning and implementing more efficient and effective client device management practices
- To support and monitor existing infrastructure, perform preventative maintenance work, backup and perform other regular support activities to ensure effectiveness and to provide cover on such tasks when required
- To support and monitor the Group’s internal networks and links to regional offices, other sites or the Internet, and to ensure they are configured and working correctly
- To respond to Help Desk calls and planned work requests. To manage such items through to resolution or escalate them to another member of the team or the Infrastructure Manager
- To assist in designing and documenting infrastructure processes, procedures and standards and to maintain or prepare system and software documentation as directed
- To work alongside colleagues within the IT Department on support, development and project work where directed
- Support work is performed almost exclusively within the CBS Group’s Head Office in Salford although some work in regional offices may occasionally be required. The bulk of work is conducted during normal office hours but some out-of-hours work is also required to resolve urgent support calls, perform out-of- hours upgrade or maintenance work or to work on critical projects
- The IT Support Analyst participates in an on-call rota with other infrastructure staff to provide cover for systems outside normal business hours
We are looking for someone who has the ability to manage the deployment of a significant number of desktops/laptops using industry standard tools, like Systems Centre Configuration Manger, WSUS, or similar to minimize trouble calls, security risks, and in-person visits to workstations. A great opportunity to provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support.
You will ideally experience of working with different service user at all levels, and possess extensive knowledge and proficient in the use of:
- Windows Server 2008 / 2016
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Some understanding or knowledge of Microsoft System Centre Products
- Windows 7 / 10 Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Products
- Dell Servers, Storage, Desktop pc’s and laptops
- Cisco ASA / Switches
Apprentice Customer Service Executive
The Customer Service Apprenticeship is part of a UK wide scheme aimed at increasing your work based skills. It is a 13-month Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship, which on successful completion, will allow you to become a Customer Service Executive.
Everyone who contacts us, needs us. As their first point of contact, you will be responsible for helping to resolve enquiries from our business customers efficiently and professionally – whether that involves dealing with a billing query or chasing for any overdue balances. You will be empowered to take ownership and getting to the heart of the query and deciding the best course of action. At the same time, you’ll be promoting our ground-breaking products such as Smart metering and Online account management, helping our customers manage their energy consumption and make savings on their bill.
The candidate needs to be confident with effective communication skills and the ability to build relationships throughout the business. We are looking for an individual to have a passion to develop with excellent time management and organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing I&C business and join us on our digital optimisation and strive towards becoming an Energy Expert.
Your journey will begin with an of induction program, following the customer service apprenticeship standard learning, before progressing to on the job learning throughout programme. Support will be on hand through your apprenticeship journey and this will continue throughout your career with British Gas. There will be a requirement for you to do some study in your own time, and to be committed to completing the apprenticeship, to achieve the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification.
Centrica Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Centrica from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Centrica jobs;