Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Channel 4 job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Channel 4 is a publicly-owned and commercially-funded UK Public Service Broadcaster (PSB), with a statutory remit to deliver high-quality, innovative, alternative content that challenges the status quo.
A publisher-broadcaster, we do not have our own in-house production teams; instead, we commission content from producers, mainly SMEs, from all across the Nations and Regions.
We’re a self-sufficient business that reinvests all profits back into programmes, at zero cost to the taxpayer. A ‘Robin Hood’ model of cross-funding means programmes that make money pay for others that are key to delivering our remit, such as News and Current Affairs.
Apply Online Channel 4 Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Channel 4 hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Legal & Compliance Assistant
This role requires an experienced and highly organised Assistant to provide an exceptional level of comprehensive administrative and organisational support to five lawyers in the Legal & Compliance department.
It requires a high degree of administrative experience gained in a busy media or legal environment and requires outstanding organisational and coordination skills and the ability to think and work proactively at all times.
It is essential to be comfortable engaging with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and to enjoy a busy and varied workload.
• Organisation of diary management for lawyers including co-ordinating meetings & viewings, organising business travel, and training sessions
• Dealing with and responding to calls/emails and queries from production companies and Commissioning etc in lawyers’ absence
• Correspondence from audio and copy typing
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations for internal and external training seminars
• Attending and supervising edits of tapes of programme clips for internal and external training seminars
• Handles requests for copies of programmes and transmission reports from Solicitors and Police and drafting letters where necessary
• Filing and archiving
• Learning about compliance issues in order to direct general enquiries from production companies, commissioning and other areas of the Channel, including regularly attending internal and external training seminars
• Occasional support of the corporate legal team during busy periods.
• Follows well established procedures but has discretion to vary and tailor these accordingly
• Seeks advice when sensitive and confidential programme matters and related documents are raised
• Must be able to prioritise workload to tight deadlines and conflicting demands as and when they arise
• Priorities in the workload are set by the manager and lawyers
Channel 4 Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Channel 4 from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Channel 4 jobs;