Cisco Systems Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Cisco Systems job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley, that develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. Through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as OpenDNS, WebEx, Jabber and Jasper, Cisco specializes into specific tech markets, such as Internet of Things (IoT), domain security and energy management. Cisco is the largest networking company in the world.
Apply Online Cisco Systems Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Cisco Systems hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Some of your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Translate business goals into pan-EMEAR communications plans that enable the most relevant conversations in the media and amongst employees to shape opinions and behaviors.
- Work with the broadest set of teams across the business to extract relevant information from multiple sources and craft compelling messages, stories that educate, inspire and influence all our key audiences.
- Socialise plans and story platforms with multiple communications functions and key business leaders to advance message consistency and impact.
You definitely have experience in:
PR and Employee Communications – 10 to 15 years, from strategic planning to execution.
- Working in an international/multinational company with senior executives.
- PR agency and budget management.
- Working in an IT company (it is helpful, but not a requirement).
You bring the following competencies:
- You have the ability to partner with and influence senior management – good executive presence, ability to be a trusted advisor and business partner.
- You are an outstanding verbal/written communicator (you are able to tell and write stories).
- You have experience in building strategic communications plans with a focus on outcomes (perception changes).
- You demonstrate a creative use of communication.
- You have a collaborative nature.
- You are dedicated, self-steering.
- You are a problem solver and are deadline driven.
- Project management and supplier management experience.
- You are able to exercise discretion when presented with sensitive information or confidential issues.
Associate Sales Representative
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- Willing and able present your ideas in front of an audience.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Ability to take complex problems and simplify them.
- Graduate by the start date of the program, February 2019
- Preferably hold a degree in Business and Management, Finance, Marketing, Politics, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Psychology, Sociology and other related degrees. You will graduate from a bachelor’s degree (or higher) with no less than a 2:1 result.
- Fluent in English
- Hold the right to live and work in the UK without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
- July intake, you should be willing to relocate for 12 months to a designated CSAP training hub if required. Relocation package to training hubs will be provided as required.
- Feb Intake, the role will be based in Manchester
Sales Operations Analyst
What You’ll Do
• Responsible for owning the overall cloud security order management process
• Interact with internal and external stakeholders
• Troubleshoot problems with sales tools (CCW/SFDC) and communicate solutions to sales and partners
• Improve operational efficiency of sales organization (quote to cash process)
• Maintain and develop process documentation
• Assist in change management
• Attend weekly forecast calls and assist in solving operational issues
• Create and maintain reports as needed
Who You Are
• Experience with Salesforce.com
• Knowledgeable in Excel (V-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
• Excellent and proactive communication with internal sales teams and external partners
Senior Technical Evangelist
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term training goals
- Design, develop, and distribute training tools and resources such as standard operating procedures, reference guides, presentations, and other end-user documentation
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops
- Collaborate with other Training & Evangelism, engineering, product, and leadership resources to build highly scalable and compelling training documentation and labs
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle
- Serve as a senior technical resource for the Technical Evangelist team
- Comprehensive technical expertise in the areas of network and system engineering, Windows domain management, and virtualization environments (VMWare)
- Demonstrated project management of short and long-term projects with many stakeholders and multiple work streams
- Demonstrated skills in training needs analysis, program and curriculum development, training delivery and training evaluation methods
- Experience developing training materials using discrete multimedia formats
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and facilitating successful project outcomes
- Experience with e-learning development (graphic, audio, video) tools
- Assured and articulate public speaking skills in front of large and diverse technical audiences
Cisco Systems Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Cisco Systems from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Cisco Systems jobs;