Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Civil Service United Kingdom job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Her Majesty’s Home Civil Service, also known as Her Majesty’s Civil Service or the Home Civil Service, is the permanent bureaucracy or secretariat of Crown employees that supports Her Majesty’s Government, which is composed of a cabinet of ministers chosen by the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, as well as two of the three devolved administrations: the Scottish Government and the Welsh Government, but not the Northern Ireland Executive.
Apply Online Civil Service United Kingdom Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Civil Service United Kingdom hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Audit Committee Member
To make a full contribution to the work of the DMO Audit Committee. The scope of the Audit Committee encompasses all issues of risk, internal control and governance and associated assurance relating to the:-
• Debt Management Office
• Debt Management Account
• Public Works Loan Board
• Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt
The Audit Committee’s overall objective is to give advice to the Accounting Officer and, as appropriate, to the Comptroller General of the CRND and to the Secretary of the PWLB on:
• The overall processes for risk, control and governance and the Governance Statement;
• Management assurances and appropriate actions to follow from internal and external audit findings, risk analysis and reporting undertaken;
• The financial control framework and supporting compliance culture;
• Accounting policies and material judgements, the accounts and the annual report and management’s letter of representation to the external auditors;
• Whistle-blowing arrangements for confidentially raising and investigating concerns over possible improprieties in the conduct of the DMO’s business;
• Processes to protect against money laundering, fraud and corruption; and
• The planned activity and results of both internal and external audit.
Customer First Delivery Administrator – We are looking for an experienced dedicated administrator to assist in the day-to-day operations and provide administration support in the Recruitment Team.
• Providing support to the team and dealing with recruitment related administration, retaining accountability for your area of the organization.
• Booking rooms, co-ordinating calendars for panel as well as facilitating of interviews and carrying out relevant document checks including security documents.
• Issuing offer letters and contracts to successful candidates.
• Taking responsiblility for the relevant administration process for onboarding new starters.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise workload delivering to expected deadlines.
• Strong administration skills, maintaining and updating documentation, with the necessary attention to detail and accuracy.
• Working collaboratively with others building supportive and responsive relationships to help get work done.
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments with the resourcing strategy framework and relevant legislation.
• Respond to customer queries and respond in a timely respectful manner. Queries may be face to face, via telephone, email or systems interaction.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Candidates must have strong team skills so they can successfully integrate in to a busy and reactive area.
Customer Service Agent – The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) is an executive agency of HMRC with circa 3,500 staff. Our main functions are to compile and maintain the business rating and council tax valuation lists for England and Wales, value property in England, Wales and Scotland for the purposes of taxes administered by HMRC, provide statutory and non-statutory property valuation services in England, Wales and Scotland, determine Local Housing Allowance levels and register fair rents in England. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident individual, with strong communication and organizational skills to attain a Fixed Term Contract as an Administrative Officer (AO) in our Customer Service Centre.
- Initial contract will be for 6 months with the chance of extension.
- The role is primarily a contact role using various mediums; telephone, email and written correspondence(internal and external customers).
- The VOA is a flexible working employer but we operate business hours 8:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday (there may be a business need to cover Contact and other duties during these times).
- The duties will include casework registration, data processing, searching and interrogating electronic and manual databases.
Skilled Driver: Catering – The job holder will be a Caterer by trade and will deliver catering services to prisoners within the establishment operating associated equipment in a safe and secure manner. This is a non-operational job with no line management responsibilities.
Responsibilities, Activities and Duties
The job holder will be required to carry out the following responsibilities, activities and duties:
- Work with prisoners in the kitchens, supporting them to work in a safe and efficient manner, making sure that security is maintained
- Prepare and cook food, ensuring effective use of ingredients to reduce waste, providing catering for specialist diets on the grounds of religious beliefs and medical issues
- Prepare food order and other catering goods as required, for authorisation by managers; check in any deliveries for the kitchen and ensure stock rotation
- Co-ordinate resources, including food, ingredients and staff/prisoner workforce to deliver the day to day catering requirements of the establishment
- Serve food in the kitchen or hotplate areas; visit residential areas to check hygiene standards and food servery activity as required.
- Undertake food trolley delivery and collection, which may involve the use of a delivery vehicle
Civil Service United Kingdom Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Civil Service United Kingdom from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Civil Service United Kingdom jobs;