Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Close Brothers job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Close Brothers Group plc is a UK merchant banking group, providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management and securities trading. The Banking division provides lending to small businesses and individuals. They also offer deposit taking services to UK businesses and individuals. In Securities, they provide trading services in the UK through Winterflood, a market-maker. Close Brothers Asset Management provides a range of financial advice, investment management and on-line investing services. Close Brothers employs over 3,000 people, principally in the UK.
Apply Online Close Brothers Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Close Brothers hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Customer Service Advisor
As part of the Print New Business Team, the individual will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to all via telephone, post and email and answer all queries, external or internally in a prompt and professional manner. They will have the ability to build and develop existing and new customer relationships in addition to their duties.
This role will have responsibility for assisting the Operating Committee in change decisions, through the management of the assessment of the change portfolio and change request process. You will also have ownership of the design and maintenance of the portfolio database, as well as the business case methodology, project library and quality assurance of the various project tools already in place. You should have exceptional communication and attention to detail skills, and be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of various Project and Portfolio Management tools, as well as of formal project management methodology
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Accountant (AFA) with responsibility for helping to oversee all aspects of financial accounting, reporting, financial processes & statutory/tax/regulatory compliant for the UK and ROI trading entities. Maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Supporting the timely production of monthly accounts in line with accounting standards for submission to Group including half year and year end supporting notes and analysis;
- Preparation of monthly cost and salary reporting including analysis of key variances for review by AFA and Finance Manager.
- Timely production of reconciliations and trial balances. This includes the preparation of accruals, prepayments and invoice analysis along with production of other month end journals.
- Production of monthly management information for UK and ROI entities, providing business partnering support for operations and sales managers.
- Involvement in half and full year audit process, acting as a key contact for internal and external audit queries.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly cash and funding management, working closely with Close Brothers Treasury team.
- Supporting AFA and Financial Controller with system calculations, testing and adhoc analysis.
Close Brothers Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Close Brothers from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Close Brothers jobs;